Cruise Travel Outlet

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2010

Travel Agencies

Full service Travel Agency offering the guaranteed best deals and service on Celebrity Cruises....

09/30/2016

Great time had

Description of Work
Bermuda cruise

04/18/2014

She was not very helpful.

Description of Work
I contacted the company regarding some travel plans.

Category travel agency

Hi Ms. [removed member name] I'm sorry you were not happy with our service. I searched our database and could not find you in the system. If would greatly appreciate it if you can provide me with the name of the agent so I can discuss it with them. Thank you for taking the time to bring it to our attention. We have been in business for 22 years and take extreme pride in the fact that we have not h...

04/09/2014

I last used them 2 years ago and we spent about $2000. That time it was just me and a group because me husband was ill. We got a decent sized room with a patio. The have everything ready for us. The people who worked were very good. The person who arranged it all was quite good and she also came with us.

Description of Work
I have used Cruise Travel Outlet for travel agency services. They setup a bus and everything to take us down and pick us up. They took care of our luggage, etc.

01/20/2014

Great service. Arranged fro shuttle pick up and drop off at airport. Scheduled the connecting flights to give me time to get across the airports, helped me with special needs booking. Stephanie Daniel was great! She also researched tthings to do for the time between arriving in Budapest and when the ship cabin would be ready.

Description of Work
I booked an 8 day Viking River Cruise up the Danube River from Budapest, Hungary to Nurmberg, Germany through this agency including round trip air.

12/13/2013

Both times they had the best price and did everything they said they were going to do.

Description of Work
I have used this company on two occasions to book cruises.

Celebrity Cruise Line - Specialists