Plymouth General Dentistry

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2013

4.3

65 Highland St

PLYMOUTH, NH 03264

Led by Plymouth cosmetic and restorative dentist Joan Kirschner, Plymouth General Dentistry offers dental implants, teeth whitening, dental inlays and onlays, periodontics, and more. No matter whether you're in need of a routine cleaning or full-mouth reconstruction, Dr. Kirschner is here to help you. Your initial consultation gives us a chance to tailor a treatment plan to your needs and help you better understand your oral condition and treatment options. If you are interested in learning more about general, restorative or cosmetic dentistry options, contact our office today!...

03/22/2014

Tom L.

Crown broke off twice, doctor Kirschner adjusted the bite by grinding the tooth above, the reason she had to adjust the bite in the first place was because she never removed the old adhesive off the underside of the crown before reattaching it. Went back twice and she still couldn't get it right...had to go elsewhere to get it done right. Worst part is, between myself my wife and 5 kids we have spent 10's of thousands $$ at Plymouth General Dentistry and instead of an apology for the shoddy work, they sent me a letter questioning my honesty in the matter and are now taking me to court for the $1000 balance. Jeesh, talk about brazen.

Description of Work
Crown

Category oral surgeons

Thank you for your purported review. The "review" printed above is, however, missing a few facts! This poster walked (smiling) out of my office, with his check "BOUNCING" the moment it hit his bank.. When politely asked to rectify his action (see the poster's own comment about being asked to pay), he became irate and whipped up one ludicrous, nearly comical, retaliatory story for Google, and a different, equally false story for Angie's List For those who would like facts instead of fallacy, we can simply review the following facts from the records of the State of New Hampshire Circuit Court, District Division, Plymouth: On May 7, 2014, the Honorable Thomas A. Rappa, Jr., Judge of the Circuit Court, 2nd District, found this "gentleman" civilly liable to Plymouth General Dentistry, PLLC for damages, including an NSF check fee. More ominously, on May 14, 2014, a warrant for his arrest was issued by the 2nd Circuit Court, District Division, Plymouth. Court records further show that on May 16, 2014, HE WAS ARRESTED by the Plymouth Police Department for violation of Section 638:4(IV)(a)(4) of the NH Criminal Code. On August 14, 2014, (after being offered a plea agreement by the Plymouth Police Prosecutor), this "gentleman" entered a plea of guilty to a lesser charge, and paid restitution for the bad check utterance that had prompted his arrest and online retaliatory, defamatory, charade. With his afore-referenced guilty plea in his criminal case, and with a Judge having found civil liability in a separate action in 2nd Circuit Court,. I respectfully believe that the records of the Circuit Court of the State of New Hampshire have clearly exposed the disingenuous reasoning behind the sordid antics of this poster. I stand behind my work and my obligations, and work year-round with my neighbors and fellow community members from Grafton and Belknap counties. I have been informed, however, by friends, patients and community leaders that additional public records clearly show that the same cannot be said for the "bad check writer" that victimized me herein.

10/30/2013

Margaret T.

I have been very impressed with them. They are upfront with costs and explaining the process they go through. It is all women in the office and they are all wonderful. The office is nice and well decorated. They have the most up to date technology and equipment. They are extremely prompt and are ready for your appointment right on time if not before.

Description of Work
I went in for a deep cleaning. They are now my primary dentist. Currently I am in the process of getting a crown put on.

Category dentists

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. I am proud that my staff impressed you with their friendliness attention to detail, and promptness. We treat people and not teeth. As our practice members are usually neighbors, friends and relatives or friends of someone we already know, we work extra hard to make your visits enjoyable experiences.

10/16/2013

Margaret T.

This is a great practice. They explain everything that is happening and they have the latest equipment. Very professional. I had used them for regular cleanings starting this year, and they do a great job with that as well.

Description of Work
Broke a tooth.

05/16/2013

Judi & Eric D.

Fantastic provider, office staff and hygienists. Caring, great with kids and adults, and gentle!!!

Description of Work
Daughter needed filling fixed.

Category dentists

Thank you for your kind words. We strive to be caring and, dare we say, wholeheartedly friendly!

11/13/2012

Overall, I was pleased with the experience. I do have two concerns, however. The first has to do with accessibility. While I have no problems at this time, if I should develop any in the future, is there a handicap entrance to her office? From the parking lot, the only entrance I saw... and used... required climbing several steep stairs. The second has to do with cost. I'm private pay, with no dental insurance, and I felt she was expensive. I learned in researching her practice that if I choose to prepay, I will receive a 5% discount on diagnosed work, providing the payment is made in full, via a check or cash, at least 1 week in advance of the service. My initial appointment with Dr. McCall was on September 12, 2012 and my second appointment... for a single filling... was five days later, on September 17, 2012. Obviously, since I was able to get an appointment for my treatment in less than a week, there was no way I could pay one week in advance of the service. Furthermore, this discount was never mentioned to me by the staff. I learned of it on my own. I paid via separate checks for each appointment... $347 on the 12th, $257 on the 17th. Since I paid in full at the time of each appointment... and there were no administrative costs dealing with an insurance company... it would seem a 5% courtesy discount wouldn't have been unreasonable.

Description of Work
I met with Dr. McCall and her staff two separate times in September... the first (on the 12th) for a new patient work-up and cleaning, the second (on the 17th) for a filling.

06/15/2012

I have been going here for years and they are just the BEST dentist office around. Our whole family is terated here and the staff have been very caring, gentle and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Routine exam.

Category dentists,oral surgeons

Thank you for your superb endorsement. We will always be caring and gentle, and look forward to seeing you and your family once again.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Pediatrics
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

General dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, reconstructive dentistry, periodontal treatments, inlays & onlays, fillings, full mouth reconstruction, root canal therapy, dentures, dental crowns, dental bridges, dental implants, porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, smile makeover