Woody's Auto Repair

With Angi since July 2010

Auto Service

09/06/2018

Mine has a thing with a " shield " coming loose and tapping against the gas tank. I took it to a dealer twice before woody's. I was in and out in less than an hour and charged less than $50.00.

Description of Work
2005 Pontiac Vibe. Clattering noise from under the car. (repeat of 03/2015).

03/11/2016

Description of Work
Top certified mechanics who are extremely fair and honest. Where a repair will be made before replacement is considered.

12/11/2015

I called Woody's at 0930 after several attempts to contact my usual repair facility (Dealer). Flat bed truck picked up my 2005 Pontiac Vibe at 1230. They had had a Truck returning from a tow to Peabody and he swung by on the way back. They Called me at 1630 to review what I wanted done and said they'd begin B&E next day. They were done by about Noon. I made arrangements to pay by personal check an...

Description of Work
Had a flat & I shredded my tire getting off highway. couldn't remove tire from car to mount doughnut spare.

03/16/2015

Stopped by at 0936 thursday AM and explained what i could. My car was taken in immediately, was diagnosed and repaired and I was on my way again by 0945AM. There was no charge! A splash guard had needed a two screws to reattach it. I! Was! Very! Happy! To me the sound evoked a muffler or worse demanding attention. I will be using them again.

Description of Work
I was driving to my daughter's home in Pelham and my car suddenly and loudly began making a dragging noise from underneath the driver's side. Stopped but couldn't see anything amiss. Woody's was on my route and my daughter & son-in-law have used him/them and were very pleased.

10/28/2014

Description of Work
WOODYS diagnosed a service engine soon light problem i had on my ford pickup,3 other shops attempted it with no success.Found a wire problem in harness.