NORTHSIDE ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Founded 1982 • With Angi since May 2010

Veterinarians

Complete Diagnostic, Medical, Surgical, and Dental care for our companion pets. Herbal and acupuncture medicine available. Nontraditional exotic pets welcome....

06/04/2015

Description of Work
For every scheduled appointment, I arrive on time but always wait between 45 minutes and an hour and a half to be seen. I understand that emergency occur, but they don't seem to work that into their scheduling. | |The care is funny - it seems like they know what they are talking about, but my cat saw three different vets for the same respitory problem and each one had a separate diagnosis. Didn't make me feel like his issues were addressed.

01/06/2015

I would definitely recommend them. They have been great for us. They have all just been great with all our pets. Their prices seem pretty reasonable. I haven't really shopped around a whole lot. It doesn’t seem like they are trying to rip us off. They have been good to us. We would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We use Northside Animal Hospital for our pets. We have two dogs and a cat. Our last visit there was for just a checkup.

11/19/2013

It was a good experience. They are friendly, the place is nice and clean, they are pretty efficient and they certainly seem to be knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Northside Animal Hospital is my veterinarian. I was there with my pet about a month ago.

07/29/2013

I think they're doing great. They've been great about keeping options open about treatments. We went to one vet that was sure that our cat needed surgery and we went to another vet to get a second opinion so as to not spend $1500 and this particular vet recommended some supplements to make her joints work better and sure enough that worked. So I like that they're not trying to get our money and th...

Description of Work
I take my pet to Northside Animal Hospital and the doctor it's Dr. Crugman that we see most often. my wife took the pets there in June and the visit costed about $400.

Category veterinarian

We are a growing and expanding veterinary hospital in southern Hampshire who treat your pets as our own. We will work within your budget to provide the best care for your four legged friends.

Care credit accepted