Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Derry, NH
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Derry
- Grooming at Tiffany'sThe girls that were working were very friendly and took very good care of our "Angel". This was her first time every going to a groomer to have this done and we will do it again.
- CLASSIC CLIPS GROOMINGWe've been using her for 10 years. I love the way she handles my dogs. I never had a problem with them. They always come out looking nice. I'm very pleased with her work. She's very pleasant to talk with, very nice and very professional.
- Shiny DogExcellent! Joan is very competent. She knows dogs and how to groom them as well as general care. She shared a lot of helpful information regarding the care of our dog.
- COUNTRY GROOMING SALONMy daughter thought I needed a pet since I'm a senior citizen and when she came to visit me from Texas last summer she had a puppy with her. OH he is so adorable. We call him Mylo. He is a cute mixed poodle, terrier +? as his hair grew he looked so scuffy - cute, but scuffy. A woman I met in the pet section of Wal-mart recommended Country Grooming when I told her I was looking for a pet groomer in the area for someone, since I wasn't happy about other groomers I tried before. Well I made an appointment and was surprised how nice her little shop was. I dropped Mylo off 8:30am and I am called when he is finished, which is usually around 2:00pm. Mylo strutts out so pleased, he must know he looks great, smelling good, and dressed with a new little scarf. I would recommend County Grooming to a friend
- K9 KAOSI own a Bernese Mountain dog, so regular grooming is imperative, and due to her size, not practical at home. Brandi always comes home looking like a million bucks! It is obvious the amount of time that is spent combing her out and getting all the dead haire etc. Very pleased and would recommend, and have recommended
- Pet SudsI have been extremely satisfied with the quality of Katie's work with my dog. Upon pick-up, she always reviews the "report card"-type feedback that she creates for my dog, as well as anything she discovers or concerns her with my dog's overall appearance. The products she uses are superior to anything other groomers have used in the past, plus, my dog seems to stay cleaner longer, which I attribute to the products
- PRECIOUS PETS GROOMING SALONPrecious Pets has washed and groomed my dog several times now. Everyone there is always very nice to me and my dog Bella. Bella seems happy to go there and leaves there happy and beautiful.
- Grooming at Tiffany'sI have Finally found a groomer that both myself and my dog Love! I showed a picture from a previous "summer" grooming and she did a much better job than the previous place. And best of all, she did it in less than TWO hours! I've always had to,leave my dog for 8 hours, and you just know that he's probably caged most of that time. When I picked him up she had another Golden on the table, and mine heard my voice from the back room and just calmly walked out front to me. WOW, he wasn't freaked out at all. That in itself is amazing. There are crates, don't get me wrong. And even though Chief was loose, it is a secure environment. There's a counter to keep them in, and I'm sure to keep people out ;) All in all, Best Place Ever! I've already recommended Tiffany's to my neighbor who has two dogs
- Grooming at Tiffany'sWe purchased a Groupon for Grooming at Tiffany's which allowed us to try a new grooming place. We brought the dog to be groomed on a Saturday which is usually a busy day. We were very surprised how well Tiffany did and would certainly recommend her to others.
- Shiny DogI drop off my 75-pound collie and pick her up an hour later. She is clean, fresh and well-groomed, as usual. I take my dog to the Shiny Dog every three weeks. Joan, the owner of the Shiny Dog, is on site to do all the work. Joan is a Certified Veterinary Assistant, Groomer and Animal Behavior Specialist. She is a wonderful woman - a real animal lover and very knowledgeable about domestic pets. Her shop is always clean, and there is a nice little section for pet supplies which you can purchase. At my age, it is a little difficult for me to bathe my 75-pound collie, so Joan does all of the grooming work for me. She does a great job, which includes bath, blow dry and brushing. She also cleans my dog's ears, clips her nails, and trims the fur between her footpads. Often she will brush my dog's teeth and has scaled them where needed. Joan uses a variety of lovely-smelling shampoos that target the needs of your pet. When my dog is shedding, Joan will use a special shampoo to help cut down on that. She also brushes and brushes her to remove her undercoat to help with the shedding. Joan's prices are reasonable, and she really does a fantastic and thorough job. She knows a lot about animals and has given me great tips and advice on how to better care for my dog (my doggie has irritable bowel disease). We get the works done when we go to Shiny Dog, but if you prefer there is a less expensive "self service" option. For the do-it-yourself option, you use the large sink, shampoo and blow dryer in her shop for a fee (it's cheap). I love this place, and so does my dog
Pet Groomers in Derry
- Recent Review:We are taking our Wesson to another Vet Hospital as this Hospital worked with Wesson for the last 3 years and never fixed his issues just bled my husband and I for $20,000. This condition Wesson has now is apparently a condition the VCA should have picked up long before now. This information came from 2 veterinarians while getting a second opinion. Wesson is only 3 years old and he has lost function in his back legs. The VCA would not even off to do at least the MRI to correct what they have done to our Wesson. Please look elsewhere for care & compassion for you and your family petsLisa W.
- Recent Review:I have been going there since I was a kid I and now a 65. I had my cat stayed there for a couple of nights and I was not happy with the boarding. I also went on for a routine care for my cat. If you buy a years supply of shots you will get the price for 9. The staff is wonderfulMary C.
- Business Description:Pawsitive Grooming is a full service grooming salon catering to a dog or cats specific needs, and committed to your pets happiness and health. From baths and haircuts, to nail trims or ear cleanings, we pride ourselves in giving your pet a pawsitively great experience! Providing your fur baby with one on one care allows for a specialized experience, faster service, minimal kennel time, and a pleasurable groom! We produce quality, not quantity. Low volume appointments ensure your pet is give..
- Business Description:Canine Company is a family of pet-loving professionals who provide expert installation of the Invisible Fence® Brand pet containment solutions and training to keep pets out of harm’s way while providing their owners with peace of mind. We now offer the flexibility of eConsults done via the Zoom video platform in addition to in-home consultations. Canine Company also provides Manners obedience training to facilitate a simplified, rewarding, and lifelong relationship between pets and their own..Recent Review:So far, so good. The fencing was installed. Our dog had some anxiety after the system was turned up from training to regular level. The trainer at the next lesson was very helpful with ideas for making the dog comfortable and confident in the yardelizabeth c.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Family owned. Additional fax - (571) 434-4620.Recent Review:Well first I should tell you that we purchased our Shihchon, GIna from Pups Unlimited in Febuary 2013. We brought her home on Valentines Day! From the minute we walked in the door we LOVED Charlene, and her daughter Kayla who is her store manager. Her grooming staff is equally as wonderful, and since then not only has Charlene cared for our Gina while we were away ( a service she only provides for those clients whom have purchased a pup thru her directly ) but she has groomed Gina three times so far. We live approx a 1 1/4 hours away, BUT I would drive 100 miles to visit this place. Charlene and her girls not only understand nervous and caring pet parents but they are clean, and truly caring people. From puppy purchase, to talks about pups health to grooming the correct and stressful way this place ROCKS IT!!!! Look no further if your in this area either for the purchase of a beloved new pet , a great grooming, and even cute littel shirts, bedding and other items for sale in her shop. Give her a try I know you wont be disappointed! <br /Jodi P.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - PETCO Animal Supplies Inc.Recent Review:I have been to another pet groomer and the difference is that their place is really clean. The dogs are calm and the place is not stinky. They do what I want them to do. They even give a little report card at the end as well. They love my dog, because he is such a cuddler. They are friendly and want to give me what I wantMary R.
- Business Description:Grooming out my home which creates a calm and quiet atmosphere. I am the owner and groomer with over 25yrs experience grooming dogs and cats. I have a degree in Applied Science in the curriculum of Canine Science and a long standing member of The National Groomers Association. Early drop off available. Flexible hours
- Business Description:Our mission at Sitter for your Critter is to be the leader in Professional Pet Care by providing reliable, convenient services from a loving, knowledgeable, and trustworthy team. The team here at Sitter for your Critter knows that our animals are much more then pets, they are family members. Animals capture our hearts, share our homes and, in many cases, are given the same status as our children. That’s why choosing the right care for them is important. Sitter for your Critter understands ..Recent Review:I wish there were a negative 100 rating;this business is a scam! Do NOT believe the fake reviews on the website. The owner Crystal Hammond is not to be trusted. After many months of searching for a dog walker I came about this site.I left a voicemail and Crystal called me back within a few hours. She was so bubbly and agreeable to everything I said. She was so excited to meet me and my dog. I now know this was a fake facade from her. I gave her all of my info,my work email,my private email & my cell. We set up an appt asap since she knew i was in desperate need of a walker.Come that Saturday morning I rearranged my schedule to meet her.I waited outside at noon time for her, as the time began passing,I became a little weary but gave her the benefit of the doubt,maybe she was lost. I called her,no answer, granted this was her cell phone, I left a vm. At 12:20 while killing time outside I checked my personal email,she had left me an email at 8:30 that morning telling me she misplaced my address and needed it,and how very excited she was to meet us. Why didn't she call? why would she leave an email? i responded right away giving her my information again and letting her know I was waiting, I also asked her to call me. She never called me back,I waited over an hour.Later that day I logged onto my office laptop and there was a message from her sent at 11:00 saying her mother was in a bad car accident and she was on her way to the hospital,and if she could call me once she knows whats going on. At this point I thought this person is very unorganized for a business with reviews like hers. I gave her all of my info yet she sent me two emails to two different email address, plus never called me? Again I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I waited a few days to give her time then I left a vm and sent two emails,asking her to please contact me, I would like to still meet for a consult. After one week I knew she was a con artist. Thinking back to the questions I asked her on our initial phone call I can see the red flags. She told me everything I wanted to hear.She also told me she had 2,000 clients,yet only 10 walkers,how is this possible? I asked about back ground checks & was told she performs one on every employee, however most of her employees are family (another huge red flag) After she sent me the paperwork and we had our initial visit set up,I emailed her to please bring a copy of "her" background check since she would be the one walking my dog, that's when she disappeared. I was so dumb founded and upset I could not figure out what happened or why anybody would do this. I was so relieved to have finally found someone after interviewing many other dog walkers that were not a fit for us, and she knew this. Even if the story she told me was true everyone has one second to place a call, especially a supposed reputable company. She also could have had one of her many employees call me. After waiting a week and her not responding to my calls/emails I sent one final email letting her know how upset I was and that I would be reviewing her company online, again NO reply. If you notice all of the reviews are on her website, not one is listed anywhere on the web. Please DO NOT consider using Crystal Hammond,she is a fake and in my eyes a liar who misrepresents herself. <br /Donna E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
dog groomers in Derry
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bittersweet Kennel Inc12 Main St
Newfields, New Hampshire
- Bittersweet Kennel Inc
- Dirty Dog Spot and Grooming, LLC14 New Zealand Rd.
Seabrook, New Hampshire
- Dirty Dog Spot and Grooming, LLC
- EZ Pet Care Solutions7412 Salinas Trl
- EZ Pet Care Solutions
- Free Dog Pet Care118 Sweet Hill Road
Plaistow, New Hampshire
- Free Dog Pet Care
- Grooming at Tiffany's127 Rockingham Road
Derry, New Hampshire
- Grooming at Tiffany's
- HARWOOD DONNA M DVM77 CONCORD RD
KEENE, New Hampshire
- HARWOOD DONNA M DVM
- It's Raining Cats and Dogs Pet Resort & Spa340 Albion Rd
- It's Raining Cats and Dogs Pet Resort & Spa
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- L Sweet Pet Grooming51 Branson Rd
Farmington, New Hampshire
- L Sweet Pet Grooming
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Paws To Groom89 Main St
Marlborough, New Hampshire
- Pawsitive Grooming655 Portsmouth Ave Unit 5
Greenland, New Hampshire
- Pawtsmouth Grooming Salon85 Daniel St
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Perfectly Posh Grooming-By Kim at Stray Cat Alley98 OLD NOTTINGHAM RD
Epping, New Hampshire
- PETCO - Salem92 Cluff Crossing Rd
Salem, New Hampshire
- Pups Unlimited2061 County St
- Paws To Groom
- Tewksbury Animal Hospital1098 Main St
- The Cat Hospital of Auburn209 Southbridge St
- The Dog House310 Providence Hwy
- The Laughing Dog113 Sherburne Hill Rd
Northwood, New Hampshire
- Tiny Bubbles Pet Grooming20 Cemetary Rd
Rochester, New Hampshire
- Tewksbury Animal Hospital
- Winchester Animal Clinic874 Main St
- Winchester Animal Clinic
- Zoomin Groomin20 Lavoie Way
Somersworth, New Hampshire
- Zoomin Groomin