MOBILE ANIMAL CLINIC

With Angi since September 2008

Veterinarians

A full service small animal veterinary clinic. We have four full-time veterinarians and a supporting staff of certified veterinary technicians. Payment options include: cash, personal check, VISA, Master Card, Discover,American Express, money order, Travelers Checks, and CareCredit...

07/15/2017

He comes to my house, and he's great! He takes care of my English bulldog. I will use him and long as I have the visits, I will use him. He really likes bulldogs, so it's like two old friends meeting. My English Bulldogs are real big on people, bulldogs are notorious people lovers.

Description of Work
Veterinarian services.

04/30/2015

Description of Work
We have used this vet for a few years, happy with their services

10/14/2013

Staff was wonderful, took the time to answer our questions.

Description of Work
New puppy check and shots

07/30/2013

We've been bringing our pets there for over 20 years. We've used the mobile service and the office serve. The mobile service is a full service facility. They're fantastic. They have taken care of my animals from when they're a puppy to adulthood to when it's time to put them to sleep. They're very respectful and make great recommendations for services such as teeth cleaning. They also recommend gr...

Description of Work
One of my dogs had a scratch on his cornea and they performed surgery to close the eye so it would heal. Then, they removed the stitches about 2 weeks after the surgery and they eye was like new.

05/28/2013

We have used Dr. Jensen for over 20 years. He is excellent, thorough and very communicative. He calls us with test results on our pet and he is very kind to the animals. The doctor also is knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Dr. Jensen of Mobile Animal Clinic is my veterinarian.

08/23/2011

I have been taking my dogs to Mobile Animal Clinic for over 12 years now. All of the vets are outstanding and very caring. Their prices are very reasonable, and they have excellent office hours. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
I've used them for 12 years for routine check-ups, surgerys, shots, nails trimmed, etc.

05/18/2011

We have used them before for our cat. One of my coworkers also recommended them.

Description of Work
I used Mobile Animal Clinic on Monday for first dog vet visit because we got a new dog.

08/04/2010

Both of my dogs, over a couple of week's time, had digestive tract issues. The first doctor left a message on my phone to explain what was found, after doing a culture, that sounded as though the issue wasn't a big deal (ie was common), but to me it seemed to be a major concern. There was blood in the stool. When I asked for more details and what the options were for treatment, the vet explained, ...

Description of Work
Investigating lower GI issues

Category veterinarian

The first Vet is no longer with the practice. The thermometer issue I cannot speak to since I was not present, but it is NOT our practice to put dirty thermometers away.

09/15/2008

We took our 3-1/2 month old kitten (from Humane Society) to have her front declawed and get scheduled vaccinations. They took excellent care of our kitten, boarded her overnight to observe her, and sent her home with antibiotics and drops for pain. They have cared for all three of our cats over the past 17 years and we have particularly appreciated Drs. Westenberg and Jensen. While the clinic does...

Description of Work
Front declawing and vaccinations.

Category veterinarian

We provide medical and surgical care for dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, ferrets, rabbits and many other animals. We offer extended office hours to meet your needs. Services offered include but not limited to surgery, dentistry, diagnostic digital x-rays, internal medicine, pain management, and pharmacy.

We no longer make house calls. We do not take care of large animals. We are not a boarding kennel. We are not a professional groomer.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available