AMERICAN ANIMAL HOSPITAL

With Angi since August 2006

We are a full service veterinary hospital that strives to strengthen the veterinary-client-pet relationship. We work hard and take pride in our efforts to provide high quality health care and exceptional client services....

04/22/2017

Always better than expected and prices are very reasonable with superb care. They are a "gift" to the community.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to this clinic for the last two years for care of my cats. They always get me in ASAP, have walk-in also for a small extra fee, my charges are always less than estimated, they always do extra work and don't charge. Dr. Kroeger is fabulous and the other docs and techs go the extra mile to make sure all issues are covered and care/treatment/condition is explained. I've dealt with many vet offices over the last twenty years and will never go to another again. They are amazing. I would throw in more superlatives if possible! I've had everything done from routine exams, vaccinations, testing for elderly/sick cats, euthanasia, boarding, new cat checkup, dental cleanings, surgery - you name it.

CATEGORY veterinarian,kennels

08/04/2014

We've been taking our pets to AAH for some time. We are delighted at every visit. We've had pets for over 40 years and have gone to dozens of other vets. In frustration with those other vets, friends recommended AAH. We've been going there ever since. They are the most caring, thoughtful, competent vets we've ever used. We've seen Dr. Jesske, Dr. Knott and Dr. Hull. They love our pets almost as mu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic puppy check-up, vaccinations, diagnostic test on skin issue and follow-up on previous serious issue

CATEGORY veterinarian

06/16/2014

The staff at American Animal Hospital is consistently outstanding, whether I have my dog in for veterinary care, toenail clipping, or boarding. My dog is absolutely always happy to enter the building, the patient rooms, and the boarding facility. Drs Eihusen, Jesske, and Kroeger are all very caring for their patients and for the patients' owners. I won't take my pet anywhere else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Veterinary care for my female border collie mix.

CATEGORY veterinarian

09/16/2013

The entire team was friendly and professional. They knew what they were doing and were able to communicate with us. Best of all, when we picked up our puppy she didn't seem like she was stressed at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grooming of our puppy and health checkup.

CATEGORY veterinarian,pet grooming

04/30/2012

Our dog is always well cared for when we leave him at AAH. He seems to enjoy his time there. He's always recently bathed and ready to go on pick-up day. I've never had an issue there. We moved across town several years ago and we've continued to board him AAH.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've boarded our dog at AAH numerous times over the past 7 years. We also used the veterinary services in 2005-6.

CATEGORY kennels

Thank you so much for your kind words Member! We enjoy having your pet stay with us, and look forward to many more years! Take care, and see you soon!

We offer dentistry, orthopedic surgery, soft-tissue surgery, wellness exams, vaccinations, ultrasound, digital radiology, in-house laboratory procedures, intensive care, boarding, daycare, and grooming services.

LASER SURGERY; TREATMENT OF REPTILES, LIVESTOCK, OR EQUINE.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express