BEARDMORE SUBARU INC

Auto Service
Auto Accessories
Auto Transmission
Auto Tires

FAMILY-OWNED BUSINESS. MAIL ADDR: PO BOX 459 BELLEVUE NE 68005-0459. ADDL HOURS: PARTS MON-FRI 7:00 AM-5:00 PM; SALES MON-TUE & THU 8:00 AM-8:00 PM; WED, FRI-SAT 8:00 AM-6:00 PM....

06/23/2016

02/08/2016

Description of Work
They provide regular interval checkups and other services. I'd rate them an A.

01/17/2016

Description of Work
Beardmore Subaru employees are a good representation of the dealership and service department. I have been having my vehicle serviced for over ten years at Beardmore.

08/07/2015

as expected. Prompt service at appointment time.

Description of Work
Routine car service

06/09/2014

Description of Work
They were very nice, but we were not fully discharged from our bankrupcy, and could apply. We were unaware of the mistake.

06/05/2014

Description of Work
Oil change and alignment. All services were performed as expected.

05/14/2014

11/19/2013

I went to the Subaru lot on Friday and talked with a salesman by the name of Kyle. I indicated that I was on my lunch hour but I wanted to sit in one of the used Subaru's that they had on the lot. Kyle went to get the keys and we sat in the car for about 15 minutes and he gave me a detailed explanation of the Subaru Outback and why Subaru gets the great ratings that it gets. Kyle was very professional and did what most salespeople don't do; He listened. I had to get back to work but I came back Saturday morning and we decided to buy a Subaru Forester. Kyle did a great job and it was about as pleasurable experience as buying a car can be. The only downside was that it took a couple of hours to get to the finance office. Other than that this was a good experience and I will recommend Kyle to anyone that's looking for a Subaru. We were happy with our purchase and will probably do business with them again.

Description of Work
Sold me a new Subaru Forester.

12/14/2009

Good service but overpriced.

Description of Work
They changed my catalytic converter.

12/20/2008

So far I haven't had any problems with them. They're primarily a car dealership. You call ahead, but you get right in. The prices have been really good. I've taken it in before and they've done small adjustments at no charge. I will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
They serviced my car when it needed it and I've had them work on a brake problem.

Category car sales

SUBARU NEW/USED VEHICLE SALES, SERVICE (OIL CHANGE, BRAKE INSPECTION, COOLING SYSTEM, FUEL FILTER, AIR FILTER, SHOCKS, SPARK PLUGS, TIMING BELT, TIRE ROTATION, TRANSMISSION, WHEEL ALIGNMENT, A/C) & PARTS. RENTAL VEHICLES.(CALL FOR DETAILS)

Body Shop