Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Park River, ND
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Park River
- Ruff Cuts Pet SalonAwesome....highly recommended. Even picks up and drops off...has even done while im at work
- LOVE ON A LEASHShe did not kennel my dogs (my children lol) she let them wander around and play with the other dogs - well,all the friendly dogs anyway. VERY reasonable for all that I believe it was $35-$40 per dog and we tip her BIG. haven't gone anywhere else since. Recommend them to everyone I know, including our vet. In the past few years we have called last minute several times, (not that I would advise it) and she squeezed them in for us knowing our crazy work hours and the fact hubby only home a couple days every few weeks. And she has no problem keeping them all day. I adore her. My husband took the dogs in last weekend and found out that she has expanded and is also doing doggie day care, which we need desperately. Definitely calling her first to see if she has openings even if it means I have to drive across town when I have 3 pet hotels between my home and work. A+++++
- GROOMING GALLERYI took my Shih Tzu into The Grooming Gallery, who is not on S. Main, but close to the Post Office. She was groomed by Sarah, the owner, and she did a wonderful job. Our pup smells good, looks good, and we will return!
- Stay & Play Pet Resort IncEver since dropping off our dog, the employees were professional and seemed to really enjoy their job taking care of animals. Tour available to customers--clean facilities. Room for dogs to runaround even during extreme cold. Military discount available.
- Stay & Play Pet Resort IncThey love the dogs. My dog is very happy to go there. They treat the dogs very well. It is a little pricey, but they do a lot to keep the dogs healthy and happy while they are staying there. One thing they have that I liked was the video camera where I could get online and view my pet as he played outside with the other dogs. The workers all seem to love what they are doing and that is very important to me. Grooming is a little difficult to get done as they are short of groomers as of this time. I have had to go elsewhere, where it is more expensive. I hope they will be able to get more groomers soon
- Stay & Play Pet Resort IncGreat! The dogs had a wonderful time. I got a tour before I registered them for boarding and their kennels were spacious and they slept off the floor on raised beds. Everything was clean and it didn't smell. The big main outdoor play area was awesome and I could tell it was a healthy environment for all the dogs to play in. They said the crew then walks around the acreage constantly and all the dogs follow along
- LOVE ON A LEASHI will definitely use them for my dog. They were great with their service. on time, did a fantastic job and were very kind. My dog is a rescue who has only had minimal grooming before. We have had her for less than 2 months and she we in need for a good clipping and so forth. These two folks came and did a wonderful job. After the original appointment was made they contacted me to see if we could reschedule because of an emergency that came up. We were able and they were right on time. We have set up our future schedule to make sure my dog has good care, and they were able to work around my schedule. I highly recommend them, and I will continue to use their services, possibly even using other of their services
- Tannis's Curbside KutzA friend at work refferred me to a mobile vet in the area to do the job. The mobile vet suggested "Tannis's Curbside Kutz". I called Tannis and we set the appointment.She was gentle with the cats and she knew what she was doing. If your like me and you are affraid to trim the nails on your pet, Tannis is the one who can do the job. She told me she travels all around the Bismarck area so just give her a call and ask her if she will come to you. When the nails get longer I will be calling her again for sure
- WAG N TRAINVery friendly staff at drop off and pick up. Allowed the dogs to participate in group day care without extra charge. Staff recounted the overall experience with the dogs (one was very shy with group time, and the other is a fetcher and loved the pool time)
- Stay & Play Pet Resort IncOur doggy Twig looked great when we picked him up! Staff was very friendly and Twig was happy. We will definitely be returning.
Pet Groomers in Park River
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:really bad i went in there and they have animals crowded in cages they dnt clean the cages often it stinks and i saw many dead animals in the cages its gross and sad and if you do research all of there puppies come from puppy mills and the other animals come from animal mills its super sad dnt buy from them <br /tristen a.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Pick up and Drop off service within Williston City limits, Full service professional pet grooming services. Payment due when services are renderedRecent Review:I travels and hour and half for her and will do it again because she is that good.Kisty V.
- Business Description:Family owned. Cost is determined by job. Additional hours for boarding - Mon-Fri 6:30 AM-6:00 PM; Sat 9:00 AM-5:00 PM; Sun 12:00 PM-5:00 PM.Recent Review:They love the dogs. My dog is very happy to go there. They treat the dogs very well. It is a little pricey, but they do a lot to keep the dogs healthy and happy while they are staying there. One thing they have that I liked was the video camera where I could get online and view my pet as he played outside with the other dogs. <br /> The workers all seem to love what they are doing and that is very important to me. <br /> Grooming is a little difficult to get done as they are short of groomers as of this time. I have had to go elsewhere, where it is more expensive. I hope they will be able to get more groomers soon. <br /Lujean S.
- Recent Review:When I dropped off dog I told them not to cut any hair just bathe and brush out and when I picked up he had his hair cut. <br />Marci T.
- Business Description:Pet Grooming.
- Business Description:We are your one stop shop for doggy daycare, dog training, pet grooming and boarding and so much more! Our experienced staff includes Three dog groomers with over 50 years of combined experience. We provide exceptional care and constant love and attention for your pooch. We treat each pet as our own and are committed to building relationships with each owner and animal that visit us. We Pride our selves in Cleanliness and Our new building suited to just Dogs is perfect for our Services. We'..Recent Review:They lost our dog. We went to pick him up and he was gone :(Jennifer C.
- Business Description:We offer baths & hair cuts for any animal type. Please check out my Facebook page for a complete list of services I offer & pricing at m.facebook.com/DragonCreekGrooming
- Business Description:We are an all in one location. We offer boarding, daycare, and grooming for both dogs and cats.Recent Review:Very friendly staff at drop off and pick up. Allowed the dogs to participate in group day care without extra charge. Staff recounted the overall experience with the dogs (one was very shy with group time, and the other is a fetcher and loved the pool time) <br /Brittany H.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Grand Forks
- East Grand Forks
- Devils Lake
- Saint Michael
- Fort Totten
dog groomers in Park River
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Animal Kingdom Pet Store1525 E Broadway Ave
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Animal Kingdom Pet Store
- Dragon Creek Grooming6379 123rd Ave SE
Lisbon, North Dakota
- Dragon Creek Grooming
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Paw Prints & Fish Tails1318 2nd Ave W
Williston, North Dakota
- Paw Prints Pet Grooming406 Division St
Walhalla, North Dakota
- Prairie Dog Daycare, Grooming, and Boarding, Train5370 51st Ave S B
Fargo, North Dakota
- Paw Prints & Fish Tails
- Ruff Cuts Pet SalonPO Box 4404
Williston, North Dakota
- Ruff Cuts Pet Salon
- WAG N TRAIN1662 15th Ave NE
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- WAG N TRAIN