Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Harvey, ND
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Harvey
- LOVE ON A LEASHShe did not kennel my dogs (my children lol) she let them wander around and play with the other dogs - well,all the friendly dogs anyway. VERY reasonable for all that I believe it was $35-$40 per dog and we tip her BIG. haven't gone anywhere else since. Recommend them to everyone I know, including our vet. In the past few years we have called last minute several times, (not that I would advise it) and she squeezed them in for us knowing our crazy work hours and the fact hubby only home a couple days every few weeks. And she has no problem keeping them all day. I adore her. My husband took the dogs in last weekend and found out that she has expanded and is also doing doggie day care, which we need desperately. Definitely calling her first to see if she has openings even if it means I have to drive across town when I have 3 pet hotels between my home and work. A+++++
- Stay & Play Pet Resort IncEver since dropping off our dog, the employees were professional and seemed to really enjoy their job taking care of animals. Tour available to customers--clean facilities. Room for dogs to runaround even during extreme cold. Military discount available.
- Stay & Play Pet Resort IncGreat! The dogs had a wonderful time. I got a tour before I registered them for boarding and their kennels were spacious and they slept off the floor on raised beds. Everything was clean and it didn't smell. The big main outdoor play area was awesome and I could tell it was a healthy environment for all the dogs to play in. They said the crew then walks around the acreage constantly and all the dogs follow along
- GROOMING GALLERYI took my Shih Tzu into The Grooming Gallery, who is not on S. Main, but close to the Post Office. She was groomed by Sarah, the owner, and she did a wonderful job. Our pup smells good, looks good, and we will return!
- Dogwood LodgeThis was the second time that I boarded my pup at Dogwood Lodge in Sturgis. Compared to any of the boarding facilities from eastern MT to central ND this is one can not even be considered in the same category. I prefer to fly out of Rapid City, SD for trips just to bring my dog to this facility. I am a native of Minneapolis, now residing in Dickinson, ND and I struggled immensely finding proper boarding. Just like most, I seek out professional dog care provided with integrity, not run of the mill "kennel sitting". Waylen was a former frequent of Camp Bow Wow in Plymouth, MN. Each suite is a completely seperate room with a log bed, TVs, 24-hr supervision. Not to mention indoor and outdoor cameras in every corner of the building that I could watch at any time. After using them, I could never stomach bringing Waylen to a kennel which is the only thing I can find in ND. Dogwood Lodge gave me the same confidence that Camp Bow Wow did. It may be on a smaller scale, but what really matters is knowing, in your heart, that your pet care provider truly cares about all animals, including yours. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Dogwood Lodge, their facility conditions or the staff. Everything is above average and the second visit was completely consistant. Thank you so much. Your business and your staff are appreciated & valued more than you know
- Ruff Cuts Pet SalonAwesome....highly recommended. Even picks up and drops off...has even done while im at work
- Ruff Cuts Pet SalonLori came to my home and picked up my Yorkie. She spent time getting to know my dog and wanted my dog to be comfortable around her. Lori does not use a leash. She brought my dog back 5 hours later looking happy and groomed. Very pleased with the service. Accomodating and professional. Highly recommend Lori! She cares about her clients (dogs) and is very friendly and professional. This is the first time I used her. I called her on Thursday and she picked her up on Friday, before the Holidays even
- Stay & Play Pet Resort IncThey love the dogs. My dog is very happy to go there. They treat the dogs very well. It is a little pricey, but they do a lot to keep the dogs healthy and happy while they are staying there. One thing they have that I liked was the video camera where I could get online and view my pet as he played outside with the other dogs. The workers all seem to love what they are doing and that is very important to me. Grooming is a little difficult to get done as they are short of groomers as of this time. I have had to go elsewhere, where it is more expensive. I hope they will be able to get more groomers soon
- Stay & Play Pet Resort IncOur doggy Twig looked great when we picked him up! Staff was very friendly and Twig was happy. We will definitely be returning.
- WAG N TRAINVery friendly staff at drop off and pick up. Allowed the dogs to participate in group day care without extra charge. Staff recounted the overall experience with the dogs (one was very shy with group time, and the other is a fetcher and loved the pool time)
Pet Groomers in Harvey
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:We are your one stop shop for doggy daycare, dog training, pet grooming and boarding and so much more! Our experienced staff includes Three dog groomers with over 50 years of combined experience. We provide exceptional care and constant love and attention for your pooch. We treat each pet as our own and are committed to building relationships with each owner and animal that visit us. We Pride our selves in Cleanliness and Our new building suited to just Dogs is perfect for our Services. We'..Recent Review:They lost our dog. We went to pick him up and he was gone :(Jennifer C.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:really bad i went in there and they have animals crowded in cages they dnt clean the cages often it stinks and i saw many dead animals in the cages its gross and sad and if you do research all of there puppies come from puppy mills and the other animals come from animal mills its super sad dnt buy from them <br /tristen a.
- Business Description:Family owned. Cost is determined by job. Additional hours for boarding - Mon-Fri 6:30 AM-6:00 PM; Sat 9:00 AM-5:00 PM; Sun 12:00 PM-5:00 PM.Recent Review:They love the dogs. My dog is very happy to go there. They treat the dogs very well. It is a little pricey, but they do a lot to keep the dogs healthy and happy while they are staying there. One thing they have that I liked was the video camera where I could get online and view my pet as he played outside with the other dogs. <br /> The workers all seem to love what they are doing and that is very important to me. <br /> Grooming is a little difficult to get done as they are short of groomers as of this time. I have had to go elsewhere, where it is more expensive. I hope they will be able to get more groomers soon. <br /Lujean S.
- Business Description:Steele Veterinary Clinic is a full service clinic serving both your large and small animal needs. Founded in 1967 our clinic takes pride in providing the service that you and your animals deserve. We have 4 veterinarians and support staff service your animals. Whether at the clinic or on the farm we provide professional friendly service for your animalsRecent Review:We had a vet that seemed to be new and we overheard him asking questions regarding the procedure. it is a large animal veterinary clinic versus a small animal veterinary clinic. I didn't feel as comfortable there. We were there a couple of times and it just didn't seem like they were promptRosemary B.
- Business Description:Pick up and Drop off service within Williston City limits, Full service professional pet grooming services. Payment due when services are renderedRecent Review:I travels and hour and half for her and will do it again because she is that good.Kisty V.
- Business Description:We are an all in one location. We offer boarding, daycare, and grooming for both dogs and cats.Recent Review:Very friendly staff at drop off and pick up. Allowed the dogs to participate in group day care without extra charge. Staff recounted the overall experience with the dogs (one was very shy with group time, and the other is a fetcher and loved the pool time) <br /Brittany H.
- Recent Review:When I dropped off dog I told them not to cut any hair just bathe and brush out and when I picked up he had his hair cut. <br />Marci T.
- Business Description:We offer baths & hair cuts for any animal type. Please check out my Facebook page for a complete list of services I offer & pricing at m.facebook.com/DragonCreekGrooming
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- New Rockford
- Fort Totten
- Saint Michael
- Turtle Lake
- Devils Lake
dog groomers in Harvey
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Animal Kingdom Pet Store1525 E Broadway Ave
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Animal Kingdom Pet Store
- Dragon Creek Grooming6379 123rd Ave SE
Lisbon, North Dakota
- Dragon Creek Grooming
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Paw Prints & Fish Tails1318 2nd Ave W
Williston, North Dakota
- Paw Prints Pet Grooming406 Division St
Walhalla, North Dakota
- Prairie Dog Daycare, Grooming, and Boarding, Train5370 51st Ave S B
Fargo, North Dakota
- Paw Prints & Fish Tails
- Ruff Cuts Pet SalonPO Box 4404
Williston, North Dakota
- Ruff Cuts Pet Salon
- STEELE VETERINARY CLINIC2515 HIGHWAY 10
Steele, North Dakota
- STEELE VETERINARY CLINIC
- WAG N TRAIN1662 15th Ave NE
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- WAG N TRAIN