University Dental Associates

With Angi since March 2012

Dentistry - General
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

http://www.abgd.org/ University Dental Associates is a full-service group dental practice with convenient locations across North Carolina. Whether it's time for a check-up, having restorative work, or achieving a better aesthetic, we’re here to help you achieve the smile you've always wanted and keep it healthy and beautiful. We provide exceptional dental care for individuals, families and seniors, with treatment plans customized to address the individual needs of each patient. New patients are always welcome, and emergencies receive prompt attention. ...

02/18/2017

Having grown up in a small town and now having passed the half-century mark in age, I acknowledge that what I hope for and expect from a dentist may tend towards the quaint and sentimental. But I’m also not ignorant of what good service and patient care can be or should be, and my experience of University Dental Associates at Miller Medical Plaza has thus far left much to be desired. At the time o...

Description of Work
Dental examination, cleaning, referral for lost crown

02/09/2015

Everything went wonderful. No problems!

Description of Work
I took my 6 year old daughter and 8 year son to this dentist. They were great! My son had some teeth that needed pulling and my daughter had a regular checkup. The dentist was very east going and described everything he would be doing with my son. The hygentists were all so nice. My daughter can't wait to go back! Even have awesome prizes to choose from!

Category dentists,oral surgeons

12/16/2014

They are friendly, informative, effective, not pushy, and respectful of time. I've alread recommended them to a co-worker and she was also delighted.

Description of Work
Needed to find a dentist in my new city, and I lucked out on the first try.

09/04/2014

They are real flexible to work with and do a really good job. When it comes to insurance they do all the work for you. That makes it easy. I don't have to fight my insurance company; they do it for me, which is really nice. They were a referral from some friends.

Description of Work
I go to University Dental Associates.

06/24/2014

They're very good. It's A. The regular staff is kind of normal but the hygienist is very good. They're all professional. I have been going to them for years.

Description of Work
I use University Dental Associates. The last appointment was just for a cleaning.

Category dentists

Routine examinations, x-rays and cleanings, Periodontal scaling and root planing, Restorations (fillings), Endodontic therapy (root canals), Crowns (caps), bridges and dentures, Extractions, bony surgery and splinting, Emergency service for trauma-related injuries