Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Rocky Mount, NC
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Rocky Mount
- Queeny's Pet PalaceExcellent ...was informed dog behaved and were able to get all knots and mats out. I am not a fan of the doggie cologne. But, this is my first time ever in 45 years of personal dog ownership that I have taken a dog to the groomers. Next time, I know to ask them not use the cologne. I am. Hooked on letting someone else do it on cranky dogs
- Fort WaggThey have every thing you need from grooming to pet supplies , food. The owner Katherine is very helpful.
- Miss Belle's Pet SpaI was very pleased with the appointment process. I was treated very politely and professionally over the phone to get the services I needed for my dog's grooming. I opted to get express grooming for an extra fee because it was the first time that I would be leaving my dog there. When I picked her up they couldn't have been nicer - asking if I needed any changes done. I definitely will go back. Julie called my cell phone when my dog was done within two hours and she looked perfect. It was worth the extra money this time but next time I will not need to use the express service because I feel very confident my dog is in good hands
- All Creatures Short And TallI think for my long-haired dog, she?s $40, but she has to be clipped. That?s cleaning their ears, baths, grooming, she gets clipping. Hers is a little bit less because she doesn?t get the higher haircut.?I would say good things about All Creatures Short & Tall.?They are really good and they are busy. They moved from town, so we follow them. We have to go about 10 miles now. We live outside of town, we live out in the country, but it?s a little bit further. She?s got a better place, she can board, people can take their dogs and let them walk and play. It is nice. Their good people.?We?ve been friends for a long time. We were using someone else. I wasn?t happy with what I saw. They smoked, and I have asthma. When I go in to pick my dogs up I can?t breathe. I knew I didn?t want my dogs involved in it. That?s how come we changed to her, but they do a good job. They will be calling us to tell us their ready. You can depend on them. I used them every month, I have to go every month
- Furry FriendsIt was $80 for one pet. They're quick, they're professional and they do gland expression. They interacted with the pets very well, they're very friendly towards the pets. Scheduling an appointment was easy.
- Fetching Ridge Pet Hotel and SpaThey care. bottomline, they care about the animals that come in there. They are very conscientious. (Price:) Coming here it seems expensive but I think its about probably an average for round here so, I don't know. I would use this service again.
- Fetching Ridge Pet Hotel and Spa(Relationship between animals and groomers) I think its great. (How the animal looks since it been taken in for grooming) Good. (What stands out about the quality of the service) Like I said before, I feel like they generally care about each pet that come in there.
- CABARRUS ANIMAL HOSPITALI have been going to them for 10 years or longer. I am very pleased with them. They seem very concerned and very good with our toy poodles. We have 10 of them and they treat them like they are the best dogs in the world. They are very good in giving us appointments when we need them. I will definitely recommend them. We have been going there for so long that I would assume that they are right in the market with everyone else
- The Dapper DogLaurie Thompson and Dee Downing are the two most wonderful caring people with pets. I do not trust my pet with just anyone but I feel very confident leaving my little "Gracie" with them. They do a wonderful job with a smile!
- IMPECCABLE POOCH TOOThe service was excellent. They were pleasant to work with. It was timely, nicely done, and they did an excellent job.
Pet Groomers in Rocky Mount
- Recent Review:The Warsaw Pet Lodge which is owned by Warsaw Animal Hospital almost killed by baby. She was left with them for boarding for a week, June 7, 2021 thru June 14, 2021 By Thursday, June 10th, my baby was deathly ill. She had been boarded with my fur grandkids & the 150 lb female is on Gabapentin & the facility was given specific instructions on how to administer this. All the symptoms my baby, Belle, had are all side effects of an overdose of Gabapentin. We had to leave our vacation on Thursday night to get my baby when the facility opened at 8am on Friday, to take her to our vet. Our vet, MOAH, saved our baby's life. There was negligence on the part of Warsaw Pet Lodge & they need to be held accountable. No one from there has even called to check on our baby. The vet at Warsaw Animal Hospital is the only one that has called me. I highly recommend to anyone considering leaving their fur baby at the pet lodge not to do it. On top of non refundable payments for our vacation rental & all the vet bills, I am out of pocket over $1000 The money is not as bad as the fact that the facility will not even take responsibility for their negligence The most worthless place I have ever encountereMartha C.
- Recent Review:-PARKING LOT EUTHANASIA-My Puggle, Noelle, was in Dr Leon’s(owner) care at this clinic. Guidance, sensitivity, bedside manner, judgment, focus, priority, & cooth are huge issues here. My dog was never “officially” diagnosed, she showed very limited signs & he guessed. Doc showed me the microscope once & asked my opinion, as if I have any clue what I’m looking at. My dog’s health declined & it was time for her to go to Heaven. This was my first time ever making this decision for a pet. I called Dr Leon to get his advice & guidance. I was told she would get a sedative to calm her & control pain. Afterwards, she would be wrapped up & returned to us for burial. (The Greensboro emergency vet did this for us in April when our boy passed from brain tumor seizures, the same evening of his appt at Grandview. They took him to the back(Covid), then put him in a room for unlimited private time with him afterwards, wrapped & taped him beautifully in a blanket they provided, & returned him along with a sympathy card & his paw print) This week, we made the appt for Noelle. When we arrived, we were billed immediately & signed a release, in the parking lot. We were charged by her weight from the beginning of her cancer, not her current diminished weight. We were then told we needed masks to come inside. My dog’s mom has a doctor’s note because she has potentially fatal results from masks. Nurse Ratchet, with the worst attitude ever, gave us options. They initially wanted us to pull around to the back of the building & do it outside on a metal table, out of the view of the rich, “favorite” clients parked next to us, whom the doc & techs laughed & joked with the entire time they dealt with us. We found a face shield to try & agreed to go inside. My dog was comfortable in my back seat on her favorite blanket with her favorite toy. The doc had also pointed to the back seat & said we can also just do it out here. It seemed like he was saying they could do it in my backseat. After they went inside, we decided to do it where she was already comfy. When I let Nurse Ratchet know, she literally rolled her eyes, stared off into the distance, threw a small hissy fit & went back inside. They wheeled a metal table out to a far corner of the lot, away from the “favorites”, who apparently have “the best dog in the world”. I asked the doc to look at her real quick & reassure us we are doing the right thing. I was trying to slow down the rushed pace. I should not have to ask for guidance through this process. They see thousands of pets a year, this was my only 1 & I needed help. He couldn’t be bothered. He is a slick talker & just talks in circles. My only concern was keeping her calm, safe, & making sure she knew we were there. Nurse Ratchet held her upwards, tight against her body like she was vicious. I specifically said “Noelle’s extremely docile”, to which the doc agreed, but she still didn’t release. The doc quietly looked for a vein, for what I thought was the sedative. He injected & my dog just flopped over dead. I could not believe it. That is NOT what we discussed. There was no conversation or guidance. We both just stood there talking & trying to comfort our dog & say goodbye as fast as possible because we weren’t told that was the end already. We were rushed so they could get back to their “favorite” clients. We weren’t warned that she will take a little bit to totally cross, or that there are mortifying gasps she would make that horrified us. When it was over I asked that when they wrap her, if they would please let me know which direction the head is for burial. He literally grabbed the four corners of her blanket & dropped them on my dog & said, “That should be good”. I wrapped her a little nicer as the doc asked me if I wanted a bag, “to protect my seats from potential urine”, as if I cared about that after what just happened. When I went to carry her to my truck, he insisted I put her in on the driver’s side, so the “favorites” didn’t see, but that wasn’t her spot. When I carried her, I literally turned my back towards their vehicle & walked backwards to pacify the doc, who had positioned himself between us & the “favorites”. His parting words to me were “You got a lot of miles out of that one”. My child. He was referring to my 14 y.o. child, whose life I just decided to end. I had many opportunities to leave, but I am a veteran with PTSD & I was fighting off anxiety & panic while trying to be strong for my baby. I should have paid the extra money at the emergency vet & allowed her, & us, to be treated properly. They convinced others to remove their negative review about this, mine will be plastered everywhere I can. The entire family is looking for a new vet, & I will never return either. A pretty & fancy building doesn’t mean you’ll be treated any better. Look elsewhereRobert P.
- Business Description:Dog grooming
- Recent Review:Extremely smoothly and professionallyStephen D.
- Business Description:Hmp EnterprisesRecent Review:They are very good with my dog. They know both me and my dog on a first name basis. They are very reasonable and you can get in at the last second. It's $10 per visit. We have been going here for over a year or more now. I used to use them for daycare, but I have a sitter nowRita P.
- Recent Review:It's a very nice place. I've been going there for two or three years. I'm quite satisfied with them. I would use this provider again in the future.Patricia A.
- Recent Review:unknownandra n.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:He goes there every 4 weeks and has for over 6 years. Great place. Would not take him to anyone else. <br />Shelia B.
- Business Description:shoeing, trimming, corrective shoeing using the whole horse concept. I take my time with all my animal clients, I treat them as the owner would.Recent Review:He is wonderful. It's not just a matter of my trust in him, my horses trust him. He definitely knows how to control a horse. I never worry about him working on my horses, they are never tied up when he's working on them - I just stand and hold them. He is a true horseman, he not only understands his end of the service, he understands horses. I needed a farrier and found him, it's important to me to know how to control the horses and work with him. He came out and spent 4-5 hours with me and gave me the confidence to continue working with these horses. He's just a great man.Angelia S.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Elm City
- Red Oak
- Spring Hope
- Black Creek
dog groomers in Rocky Mount
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 10th Street Animal Hospital3118 E. 10th Street
Greenville, North Carolina
- 10th Street Animal Hospital
- ANIMAL CARE502 McMillan Lane
Greenville, North Carolina
- ANIMAL CARE CLINIC OF RURAL HALL200 W WALL ST
Rural Hall, North Carolina
- Animal Health Center PA5687 NC Hwy 211
West End, North Carolina
- Appalachian New River Vet218 Wilson Dr
Boone, North Carolina
- Appalachian-New River Veterinary Associates218 Wilson Dr
Boone, North Carolina
- ANIMAL CARE
- Benvenue Animal Hospital3151 Benvenue Rd
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
- Benvenue Animal Hospital
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- Miss Belle's Pet Spa1030 Juniper Lake Rd
West End, North Carolina
- Miss Belle's Pet Spa
- Nails To Tails Dog Grooming945 W Andrews Ave
Henderson, North Carolina
- Nails To Tails Dog Grooming
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Sylva Animal Hospital1307 Asheville Hwy
Sylva, North Carolina
- Sylva Animal Hospital
- Tram Road Animal Hospital56 Tram Rd
CLINTON, North Carolina
- Tram Road Animal Hospital
- Warsaw Animal Hospital1472 W NC Highway 24 50
Warsaw, North Carolina
- Warsaw Animal Hospital