Rain-Go Inc - Gutters, Siding & Ext Carpentry Svc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2006

3941 NC Highway 42

Raleigh, NC 27603

Rain-Go Exterior Services Inc. is a Licensed Home Exterior Remodeling Company providing Roofing,Siding,Seamless Gutter Replacement/Repair, Soffit /Fascia /Wood Replacement, Deck and Home Additions.Rain-Go Exteriors is a member of the BBB and has been in business since 1998. Rain-Go is a N.C.Licensed General Contracting firm specializing in all aspects of exterior carpentry including gutters,gutter guards,roofing,siding,wood replacement,windows/doors,screen rooms, decks and more.We offer a 10 yr.workmanship warranty on all of entire home roofing,gutter and siding installations. and a 20 yr material warranty on all of our whole house gutter installations. We also offer 0% interest financing plans.Our attention to detail and quality is our signature on every job completed.Let Rain-Go Exterior Services make your next project a success. . Rain-Go Exterior Services is located at 3941 NC Hwy. 42 Raleigh N.C. 27603 ....

01/14/2021

melanie M.

We worked with 3 different roofing/gutter companies for quotes. We chose RainGo and feel positive we made the right decision. We had a 25 year old roof on our home. No leaks, but it was time to replace. Tim and his office associate, Susan could not have done a better job of answering our questions, being attentive to any emails and scheduling the job. Tim came to our home and did a thorough inspection. He had multiple samples to show the different types of shingles, costs, life expectancy, etc. (Also provided locations of homes his company had worked on in the area where we could ride by and see the end product.) Steve, his foreman ensured the work was done on time and properly. The whole team made the experience seamless. Our old gutters were really too small for the size of the roof and home. All new gutters with leaf guards were also installed. Our home is surrounded by large oak trees and this was the first year with the new gutters. How nice not to have leaves piled up in the old gutters. We were so pleased with our roof that we asked Tim and his team to install gutters at our church. Again, they did an excellent job (professional, on time, reasonable cost).

Description of Work
New Roof and Gutters

Category contractors,gutter repair,roofing

10/30/2018

Keith B.

I was extremely impressed with Rain-Go. They were able to fit me into their existing schedule so I didn't have to wait weeks for the job to be completed. Tim was very upfront about the costs and the job went perfectly. Their price was also about 40% less than a well-known competitor that was highly rated on Angie's List. I didn't even have to be home. Just came home from work and had new, beautiful, seamless gutters on my home.

Description of Work
Installation of new gutters

Category gutter repair

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review !

08/24/2018

Tom R.

I can’t say enough good things about this company. Its starts with the initial contact with very pleasant and helpful Susan Howell and leads to great service from the very conscientious and punctual Tim Howell and his Rain-Go Team. I’ve have used this company multiple times over the past 10 years to replace windows, siding, gutters, and rotten siding, casements, soffits, and moldings all around my house. There work is top notch, the team is conscientious, punctual, friendly and their prices are excellent for the quality that you receive - I have never been disappointed with anything they’ve done for me. The current project was to close off three casement windows in our master bathroom and replace them with a higher-placed sliding window prior to the installation of a new tile shower. Since they had to adjust the siding over the area where the windows were, I asked them to reside that entire side of my house. The work was done quickly, the area was left clean, and completed to my complete satisfaction I will definitely use them again and again as long as I won this house

Description of Work
Redesigned Master bathroom window placement (Closed of three sash windows, replaced with sliding window prior to bathroom remodel; also replaced siding and rotten window casings, drip edges.

Category contractors,siding,replacement windows,house painters

Thanks very much for the kind words and great review !

07/17/2018

Norman M.

They did an extra ordinary and fantastic job.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a great review.

04/25/2018

Thomas Z.

We used Rain-Go Exteriors before to perform some gutter repair. We were so impressed by Tim (the owner) and Steve (a foreman) that we chose them to re-roof our entire house. Tim did a great job clearly explaining all roofing options, the materials to be used and the re-roofing process from start to finish. As scheduled and right on time, a crew of very talented and energetic men and women showed up at our house. In no time they had encased the house in tarp, covered the shrubs and began tearing off the old roof. They worked together as a team to replace suspect plywood and install aluminum flashing and ice and water guard in all valleys, Titanium underlayment (Titanium is a brand name, not what they underlayment is made of), new ridge vents, new pipe flashings, lead pipe covers and finally the dimensional (architectural) shingles. Afterwards, they did a very thorough job of cleaning up. And they did this all in one day. To Tim and his employees, muchas gracias.

Description of Work
Re-roof the entire house

Thanks so very much for taking the time to write us a great review. De Nada !

03/26/2018

Barbara T.

I was impressed with the superlative attention to detail throughout the entire process from estimate to completion. We were kept well informed of any issues with the job or scheduling. All questions were addressed with consideration and concern. Tim is a perfectionist and the completed job is a work of art. I would recommend Rain-Go without hesitation.

Description of Work
replaced wood siding with James Hardie siding, painted siding, replaced roofing and installed new gutter system

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,house painters

Thanks for the kind words and it was a pleasure working with you as well.

03/19/2018

Regina H.

Very prompt and job done in a timely manner and the crew did a nice job of cleaning up as well.

Description of Work
New rain gutter installation.

Category gutter repair

Thanks for the great review !

02/06/2018

Steven B.

The Rain-Go crew showed up promptly at 8:00 am and began work. The job was difficult because of the height of the roof. They were able to remove the exising gutters, repair damaged fascia boards and soffit, and install the new gutters and downspouts in 5 hours total. The did an excellent repair and installation job and cleaned up the work site.

Description of Work
Replace gutters on rear of house and repair woodwork.

Category gutter repair

Thanks for the great review !

11/22/2017

Mark M.

Tim was on time for our estimate meeting. From our discussion, I felt Tim was very knowledgeable of his product. Also, no high pressure sales and he agreed/suggested I should keep my existing 3x4 downspouts and not replace them. Estimate was in the middle of the three (3) I got. The low estimate company (who also has high ratings on AL) would have probably been fine, but I did not get the level of attention to my questions/options regarding 5" versus 6" gutters, etc. Tim also agreed to have his crew put up 6" gutters on the back of the house first, and then let us quickly evaluate the aesthetic look first before committing to the 6" gutters on the front of the house. I also selected Rain-Go due to the 'extras' of caulking and painting the fascia after removal of the old gutters. On the day of installation, the crew arrived right on time and worked efficiently, being done in 3 hours. Interaction with the crew during the installation was courteous and professional. They also cleaned up after themselves, leaving no evidence they had even been there ... other than my new, great looking gutters. All in all, a great experience and I would recommend/hire Rain-Go again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Category gutter repair

Thanks for the great review.

10/25/2017

Joseph S.

Here is an overall summary, go below for more details: - Tim earned my trust to take on siding, windows, paint, roof, gutters, and gutter guards on my house. - Tim was very responsive during all phases of work and initially came by the house 4 different times to discuss various scope options. - Tim is customer focused, he will take on 100% of the financial liability until the customer is fully satisfied and has a 10 year workmanship warranty. He is truly passionate about making you the customer excited about the outcome. - Steve, the foreman, and his crew are awesome and extremely talented. - The Rain-Go team over-achieved the outcome that my wife and I wanted. (A practically maintenance free exterior that looks awesome and frees up many weekends for me to work on other things ) - Tim and his crew were a pleasure to work with and we have the confidence that if any issues do show up he will promptly address. Now that make me sleep better at night! - If you are planning to sub out similar work to multiple contractors – save yourself from all the headaches and issues that arise from managing multiple contractors. Give it to one contractor to be fully responsible for your outcome that can back it up with a solid warranty. Tim at Rain-Go is the best that I found and now that all the work is done we are extremely pleased and highly recommend Tim and his crew. Read on if you want more details: I'm a full-time engineer and a do-it-yourselfer and place high standards for quality workmanship on what I do and what I pay others to do. I have contracted out many types of jobs out in my house over the years that I didn’t have time for which include: sheet rock, tile, interior painting, large screened in porch. As you know it’s not easy finding quality contractors and its extremely painful when you don’t. Even if someone else had a good experience with a contractor there is no guarantee you will have the same experience. I can give you many war stories regarding several contractors that I thought would be great but had to fire because of poor workmanship or just were difficult to work with. This is not the type of experience you want. Regarding this large job, I had been contemplating (actually procrastinating) exterior work on my house for years. My roof was 17 years old and looking shabby, the masonite siding was rotting in various areas, several window sills and brick molding had wood rot in various spots, the soffits and fascia boards were rotting, I was tired an cleaning out the gutters 12-15 times a year, plus I wanted to replace my windows. I was torn with how much of the work I could reasonable do myself versus how much to contract out. After much debate between myself and wife (mostly myself), quotes with various companies, and realizing I would have to give up my weekends for the next three years to get all this work done - I ultimately felt confident to turn this work over to Tim at Rain-Go. We'll almost. I decided to give the roof work to another contractor because his price was reasonably less and he also gave me the confidence of good workmanship. The roofer also had good reviews from neighbors. We discussed the roof job for 7 months! When it finally came down to coordinating the exact start date and other details his flexibility and my confidence level in him began to diminish. Finally he wouldn’t work with on the “no large trucks in my driveway” stipulation because I have had concrete busted in the past. Needless to say he backed out of his commitment two days before he was supposed to start! I was really mad but by this time I had gotten to know Tim and his workers and was happy to offer him the work. Tim went through hoops to rearrange his roofers to accommodate this last minute contractor glitch and I ultimately felt much better that he was doing to work. The amount of anxiety and problems that can be avoided by giving all your work to a single contractor will be greatly reduced!! There is a lot that can go wrong when different contractors are doing work that’s closely coupled, like siding, painting, gutters, roofing, and windows. You will sleep better at night during the project and after the work is complete when you have someone you can trust that has high standards of workmanship, even if it is slightly more expensive. Trust can’t be assumed it must be earned. Tim and his entire team at Rain-Go earned our trust. My wife and I highly recommend Tim for siding, gutters, painting, gutter guards, and roofing!

Description of Work
Roof, Soffit, Fascia, Jame Hardie Siding, PVC Trim, New Window Installation, Paint, Gutters, and Gutter Guards

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,house painters

Thanks for the kind words and awesome review ! It was a pleasure working with you on all of these projects.

The Oak Drainage & Utilities

We offer high quality drainage solutions to owners of both residential and commercial properties. This includes PVC pipe systems, foundation waterproofing, retaining walls, catch basins, french drains and crawl space waterproofing/sump pumps. We have over 20 years of directly applicable experience. Our mission is to provide your home with a drainage system that will last a lifetime thus extending the life of your homes foundation and landscaping.

Offers by The Oak Drainage & Utilities on Angi
    Shamrock Waterproofing

Serving the Triangle area since 1992 Licensed and Insured. Residential and Commercial. Lowest Price Guaranteed. Interior and Exterior Systems. Lifetime Warranty FREE ESTIMATES

LeavesOut Gutter Guards of Raleigh, LLC

In 1989 my Dad invented the #1 rated gutter guard web wide with the industry's strongest written warranty. We offer a 100% lifetime ” No-Clog” guarantee, 44 point inspection and repair, Lifetime ALCOA warranty, 20-year written transferable warranty and the only money back guarantee that our gutter covers will not overshoot in the heaviest rain. Learn why LeavesOut is the #1 consumer rated gutter guard online; visit www.raleighgutterguards.com today.

Raleigh NC
    Licensing Board For General Contractors
    12/31/2019
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing

We do not provide estimates on sections or portions of gutter replacement/repair.We do inform customers if possible to take a picture of the damaged gutter section/portion and send the pictures to our raingonc@gmail.com site.The owner Tim Howell,will review your pictures and the office will call or e-mail you the cost to repair/replace your gutter.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Rain-Go Inc - Gutters, Siding & Ext Carpentry Svc

How is Rain-Go Inc - Gutters, Siding & Ext Carpentry Svc overall rated?

Rain-Go Inc - Gutters, Siding & Ext Carpentry Svc is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Rain-Go Inc - Gutters, Siding & Ext Carpentry Svc open?

Rain-Go Inc - Gutters, Siding & Ext Carpentry Svc is open:

What payment options does Rain-Go Inc - Gutters, Siding & Ext Carpentry Svc provide

Rain-Go Inc - Gutters, Siding & Ext Carpentry Svc accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing

Does Rain-Go Inc - Gutters, Siding & Ext Carpentry Svc offer free estimates?

Yes, Rain-Go Inc - Gutters, Siding & Ext Carpentry Svc offers free project estimates.

Does Rain-Go Inc - Gutters, Siding & Ext Carpentry Svc offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Rain-Go Inc - Gutters, Siding & Ext Carpentry Svc offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Rain-Go Inc - Gutters, Siding & Ext Carpentry Svc?

Yes, Rain-Go Inc - Gutters, Siding & Ext Carpentry Svc offers warranties.

What services does Rain-Go Inc - Gutters, Siding & Ext Carpentry Svc offer?

Rain-Go Inc - Gutters, Siding & Ext Carpentry Svc offers the following services: Roofing, Seamless Gutters, Gutter Replacement/Repair, Gutter Protection/Cover/Guard Systems, Siding (including installation of James Hardie products), External Carpentry, Exterior Home Remodeling ,Soffit/Fascia,Wood Replacement,Windows/Doors, Decks and Screen Rooms.

Are there any services Rain-Go Inc - Gutters, Siding & Ext Carpentry Svc does not offer?