Creech Import Repair Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since September 2006

1818 St Albans Dr Ste 106

Raleigh, NC 27609

Since 1993 we've fixed customers cars and made lots of friends. Let us service your car next time you need a repair, or just an oil change, and see why we're voted #1 auto repair shop in Wake County. Family owned and operated and we'll treat you like just that, family. Award winning. Additional DBA

09/20/2017

Beverly D.

Very professional & easy to communicate with. I am satisfied with my first service and plan to hire them again.

Description of Work
auto repair

08/24/2017

Carey C.

No problem. Dropped it off, they called a few hours later, we picked it up. No problems so far.

Description of Work
Replace timing belt on a Toyota Highlander

05/30/2017

Eric R.

All went well. Charged to read check engine light code did not like this.

Description of Work
Check engine light, oil change, and alignment.

Category auto repair

A check engine light diagnostic is much more than just "reading a code". The codes set in ECM memory only give us a diagnostic direction and general idea of what system (s) is involved. Further diagnostic time/work is needed to then verify the exact problem. Just reading a code is like guessing at what the problem might be. At Creech Import we strive for perfection and guarantee all our work with a 2 year 24,000 mile warranty. That's why diagnostic work for a check engine light is necessary.

03/21/2017

Ruby G.

oil change went well. Could not determine the cause of electrical problem.

Description of Work
oil change, determine electrical problem?

02/21/2017

Alan S.

I spoke with Steve, told him my story (two trips to the Infiniti dealership, $1,000 later and still the same noise) and set an appointment to drop off the car. They correctly diagnosed the problem (left rear wheel bearing; dealership had replaced the right side, and told me the remaining noise was a bad tire. Not.), told me what the cost would be and of some other services the car was getting ready to need, and when we could pick up the car. Car was ready when promised, for the price quoted, and the noise was gone. What else can you ask for? Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Identify a noise and perform the required repair

Category auto repair

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]. Glad we were able to help you. Stan Creech

01/21/2017

Eric R.

As expected, quick service, friendly environment.

Description of Work
Oil change and tail light replacement.

11/28/2016

Randy O.

The starter on my Tundra experienced sudden failure. No warning, just 'stopped working'. I had the truck towed to Creech arriving mid day on a Friday. I was really expecting to have to go the rental car route for the weekend, but to my surprise, the crew at Creech was able to confirm diagnosis, get a part, and complete the repair all before 5:30 PM on Friday. This was really helpful because my wife was out of town for the weekend and I was down to only 1 vehicle, which had just left me stranded! This is typical of the work at Creech in that these guys bend over backwards to get the job done and provide great customer service. The repair was pricey, but I went and did some 'after the fact' research online and found that it was in line with what others had paid for the same part and repair. I've always been happy with the results of a visit to Creech! Note that price shown includes $378 for parts and $540 for labor.

Description of Work
Replaced starter on 2007 Toyota Tundra

02/18/2016

Joe H.

They do very good work and don't do anything that is not needed.

Description of Work
Mechanic work.

01/21/2016

Randy O.

Dropped off vehicle for routine svc and asked them to assess a seat trim repair. Was pleased to find that they were able to repair the seat trim by adding some additional support washers to the trim connector. This means that I did not have to purchase a new trim piece which I was very concerned would have been an expensive repair/replacement. I've been going to Creech Import Repair for years now with my vehicle and the experience continues to be positive. Further, I have recommended this business to several friends who are also pleased with the results that they have experienced at Creech. I look forward to doing business with them!

Description of Work
155K service for my Toyota Tundra plus removed driver's side seat to repair broken trim piece. $150 to remove/replace driver's side seat and repair trim piece. Remainder was for 155K mfg recommended svc.

Category auto repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the referrals and your business. We appreciate you and all Angies List members taking the time to give us a review. Angies List customers are first class !

01/14/2016

Jan K.

This is a quality auto repair company run by the Creech family members. I have used them for my cars since I moved to this area about 7 years ago. They are friendly, professional and very trustworthy. They have always done the work on my cars professionally and satisfactory and have consulted with me on the work to be done and given me a cost estimate. I would recommend them for their outstanding service and competitive cost.

Description of Work
Minor service, oil, filter, engine fluids etc. and power steering fluid exchange.

01/14/2016

Arthur M.

Quick and easy. They take my SUV promptly as I arrive. Within 30mins, before I can get through a string of emails, the vehicle is done. The best part: every 5th oil change is free. Creech is the only business I trust with my 22 year old truck.

Description of Work
Oil change and air filter.

11/04/2015

James E.

We have been going to Creech Import Repair for years. They are really good. They have always done an excellent job for us. We have been going to them for 20 years.

Description of Work
We used Creech Automotive. It was for my son's car. They put in an alternator that broke and they replaced the alternative for free because it was still under warranty. They just charged for labor.

Category auto repair

We appreciate your confidence in our shop and thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We sincerely appreciate your business.

06/17/2015

Sandra R.

Very well but have since found another auto repair closer to home.

Description of Work
Inspection/Maintenance

Category auto repair, car inspections

05/19/2015

Gary B.

I got Creech Import from Angie's List. They're "A's" all around. They're really good. One thing that has stood out was that the owner of the place was willing to give me a ride back to my job adn pick me up after my job. That was really good. The pricing was really solid. The quality of the repair of the work was always very, very good. When you're in the waiting room, it's very clean. People are nice. They give you free snacks to snack on while you're comfortable. I've used them several times. They're really good. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I had an oil change.

Category auto repair

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave us a review. It was a pleasure meeting you and servicing your Mazda. You've done a great job taking care of the car.

03/17/2015

asya L.

Scheduling a visit was easy and fast. No wait time. Fixed the car within a couple of days (only due to us leaving it on the weekend), otherwise it would have been fixed within 24 hours. Everyone was friendly, punctual, honest about what we needed and what not. We needed a headlight bulb changed, spark plugs replaced, new drive belt, a whole ignition tune up. Keep in mind my hisband has waited years to do all this so it was really needed. Car runs like a charm :) Thanks a lot you guys.

Description of Work
Full checkup on a Dodge Truck 2002

06/16/2014

Donovan C.

They have the most comfortable waiting area bar none. I work from home and was able to bring my laptop and not miss a beat due to the reliable internet connection and all comforts provided. They did a great job of explaining everything to me and did not pressure me to make any additional repairs. They also provided transportation to local restaurants during lunch. If had a business they would be the perfect model for my business from a customer prospective. I will be happy to bring my car back for the additional repairs I opted not to address due to financial limitations.

Description of Work
Repaired problem with throttle sticking. Replaced engine mounts Oil Change State Inspection

Category auto repair

WOW! Thanks [member name removed] for the awesome review. You are very kind and it was a pleasure servicing your vehicle. We did remodel our waiting area/lobby a couple of years ago and the goal was to make it feel like your den at home. With some repair shops you feel like you're sitting in a commercial with sales posters and point of sale gimmicks all over. We never pressure or push services/repairs on anyone. We look over vehicles and let everyone know to the best of our ability what is urgent, or what you can put off-budget for. It's all about trust and honesty. If we don't have your trust, we don't have anything. Thank you again for the great review!

06/12/2014

James E.

I last went there 3 weeks ago. Repaired a leak in the water system and oil change. He keeps getting better and better. He does what he is going to do for the amount that he is going to do.

Description of Work
I went to Creech Import Repair.

06/11/2014

Earl L.

These guys are the nicest most honest mechanical shop I have ever found. They are truly a southern family with southern values. They understand what a customer is.

Description of Work
Brake cyclinders / brakes

06/06/2014

Walter S.

It went very well overall and I spoke to them over the phone. I was very pleased with them and will use them again.

Description of Work
My daughter used Creech Import Repair recently for an oil change and inspection.

04/17/2014

david S.

Honestly, they're about as close to a perfect mechanics experience as I could have hoped for. Recommended by a friend years earlier, I decided to pass on bring my out-of-warranty car to the dealer because their prices were ridiculously high, and give Creech a chance. Let me frame my experience by pointing out that as a former New Yorker, I'm very sensitive to the way a service company operates. I can usually detect when I'm being taken advantage of or being sold something I don't need. Their thoroughness, including a full breakdown of the issues, what repairs were required versus which were optional, the cost of parts and labor and a general recommendation for what they thought would be best, resonated with me. And while the price wasn't as low as I was hoping for, it made sense to me, allowing me to proceed with confidence (it was lower than the dealership, just not nearly as much as I'd hoped). Their follow-up and well spaced marketing activities convey that they're businessmen as well as mechanics, making it very easy to conduct business with them. As I recently shared with a friend, on the outside looking in they appear to be a modern business but when you're inside and talking to them, you feel like you're talking to grease monkey's who can take a car apart and put it back together again blindfolded, all while making it run better. And always at a fair price, always. I just received an estimate for maintenance work on a different car and their price was 20% lower than the dealership, plus they explained why the work made sense, something the dealership failed to do (and I really like the dealership).

Description of Work
Replaced multiple engine parts, and performed an oil change.

Category auto repair

Thanks [member name removed] for the awesome review! It was a pleasure meeting you and servicing your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you soon (oil change). Stan Creech

03/27/2014

David M.

I just came back from Creech auto. So far I have been to 3 mechanics no body could figure out the issue with my car. Stan Creech went for a test drive with me. Stan was able to pin points the noise. As I drove with Stan I noticed he is not a high pressure salesman. More like driving with a friend. I will be bringing my Subaru back to him for a wheel bearing replacement. My past mechanics had me looking in to a new transfer case 3,000 dollars. Also a set of wheel bearings thank you Creech Auto! Keep up the fantastic service, and great customer service!!

Description of Work
Test drove the car inspected front Left & Right bearing's

Category auto repair

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm very glad we were able to help you out with this issue you're having. Let us know if we can help you in the future. Stan Creech

03/14/2014

Elaine M.

I trust them with them my car. I have gone through a lot of mechanics over the years and I end up going to them and I am sticking with them. Their prices are not really that bad but I am sure I can get it done cheap somewhere else. I have 3 cars and none of them are new and they all need work and that is where I go. Of all the places I have been to and not that I had to usually wait for anything, but they have the nicest waiting area that I have ever seen. They have the TV, comfortable seating, and nice coffee brews. For the times I had to wait it has been quite comfortable to wait there.

Description of Work
I take my vehicle to Creech Import Repair Inc.

Category auto repair

We certainly appreciate you patronage. Thanks to you and Bob for your business and support.

03/07/2014

Eric W.

Stopped by the shop and got a written estimate on the work. They were several hundred dollars cheaper than the dealership. Setup an appointment. Dropped the vehicle off the night before, they had the vehicle ready earlier than iniitlally promised and the price they quoted was the price they charged, not a penny more. Truck is running great and I can tell a difference in the steering.

Description of Work
Replaced C/V axle shaft boots on both sides, wheel alignment, oil change and filter

Category auto repair

Thanks [member name removed]. Glad we could save you some money on this repair. Car repairs are not always cheap and we realize sometimes it can put a dent in the wallet, so we're glad whenever we can save you any amount here or there.

02/24/2014

Susan T.

We used all of the services available except the regular maintenance that we weren't able to use (nothing to do with Creech). We had our tires rotated, but balancing the tires was not a part of the service and would have cost extra. I would recommend their services, as this was a good savings.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for a Discount Maintenance Card.

Category auto repair, car tires

02/10/2014

Steven I.

I was very impressed with the turn around time with Creech. I emailed them last Friday (2/7/2014) for an estimate of the work. I liked the quote so I made the appointment for this morning(2/10/2014)) (Monday morning). The work was completed in a timely fashion, and the time I spent at the shop waiting on the work to be completed was pretty uneventful and relaxing. Creech offered me a no hassle, annoyance free, and comfortable experience, which is all I ever really want. My car repair seemed to go well and my old-man of a car is happy again. I will definitely be going back to Creech for future auto work.

Description of Work
Replaced spark plugs and valve cover gasket.

Category auto repair

Thanks [MEMBER NAME REMOVED] for the review. We try very hard to make everyone feel "at home" while here at the shop. Glad your service experience was positive, and we look foward to seeing you again soon. Stan Creech
    Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Tires
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Accessories
    Auto Towing
    Auto Radiators

Auto install, repair and maintenance including engine, diagnosis, cooling systems, clutches, transmissions, electrical, brakes, suspension, steering, oil change, inspection, tires, mechanic, timing belt & alignment.

Body repair and paint.