Carol Shute

With Angi since May 2011

Accountants/Tax Consultants

I have more than 20 years experience in personal and small business tax return preparation. I have been preparing tax returns for Police Officers, Teachers, Correction Officers, and all types of union and non-union tradesmen in North Carolina, New York, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Connecticut, Florida and other parts of the Country for more than 20 years.

Twenty years experience preparing tax returns for individuals and businesses. Let me be your trusted CPA Advisor. Services include: Accounting, Tax Return Preparation, Tax Planning, Financial Planning, QuickBooks ProAdvisor.

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

05/24/2011

Her professionalism stands out to me. I trust her completely with my business. She is certified before the IRAS to practice and has a lot of experience. She is extremely available whenever I call. I can go to her office whenever I need any help. She genuinely cares not just about my business but personally about me and my family. She is very customer oriented. I have also asked her to do the book ...

Description of Work
I have used the services of Carol Shute in March 2011 for doing the taxes for my business.

Category accountant