Capital City Pet Care

Founded 2013 • With Angi since October 2013

Capital City Pet Care is a licensed, bonded and insured pet sitting service that provides care for dogs, cats, small animals and exotics in parts of Raleigh and Knightdale....

09/22/2018

Very well! My cats liked Alexxis very much and she genuinely seemed to like them, too. During approximately three years she cared for them, I never had a complaint regarding her petsitting services. Her vet tech skills were especially needed for one of my cats who had diabetes and needed insulin tests and injections once or twice a day. She coordinated treatment with my cats' vet and even brought ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caring for 2 elderly female cats for periods as long as 5 weeks at a time.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful and detailed review! We truly loved spending time with the girls and think of them often. I'm especially glad we were able to somehow get Talula into remission! We hope we can provide services to you again in the future!

12/24/2016

CCPC goes above and beyond to assure premium care for our multiple pets. We trust them without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CCPC provides personalized pet care services.

12/23/2016

CCPC is excellent and trustworthy. They provide updates on how pets are doing and if there is an emergency, work us into their schedule. They treat our pets like their own.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet care provided via contract, meet & greet session, and prior scheduling.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Thank you so much for taking time to review us. We have enjoyed working with you and your furry family! See them soon!

12/23/2016

Their care is both personal and professional. All bases are covered and although the paperwork seems excessive at first, being able to do it online through the portal is very efficient and easy to update as needed. CCPC really does treat our pets like their own!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CCPC provided pet-care services for our fur-kids. We had a number of planned and one urgent trip over the course of this past summer and fall and used CCPC each time.

05/22/2014

Alexxis is wonderful!  She is always on time - very punctual.  She is so friendly and good with my dogs.  When she is trimming their nails, she is very gentle and talks to them.  Alexxis has such a sweet, calming voice and gentle nature about her.  I can tell that it resonates with my dogs.  She is never in a rush to get in and out.    My dogs love the treats that Alexxis gives them too, at the en...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alexxis trims our dogs nails and gives anal expressions, when needed.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful and detailed review. It's always a pleasure seeing you guys!

We are proud to offer daily visits, dog walking, medication administration, nail trims and much more!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal