AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car Care

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2007

At AAMCO Transmissions and Total Car Care of Pineville, our professional, highly-trained technicians can perform quality auto repairs on your vehicle using the latest technologies. When you bring your car in for service, we always conduct a thorough evaluation of your vehicle’s repair needs so that we can be 100% certain before moving forward with repairs. We also back all of our work with a comprehensive warranty....

05/30/2018

Job went well. Much better price than the other estimate I got. Repair was completed when promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild transmission in my 2004 Ford E350 van.

CATEGORY transmission repair

06/24/2017

The work was done quickly, customer service was helpful and polite.. However.. I was charged $123.58 for a set of (4) spark plug cables. $60.00 for labor to replace the plugs and $50.00 dollars labor to replace the distributor cap and rotor. Total labor was $158.00 and parts were 219.00 and after misc fee and taxes I had a bill of $438.51. I DID agree on the price prior to work staring work one th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A tune up.. Spark plugs, plug wires, distributor cap and rotor for a 96 Camry. The car was lagging and surging at low speeds..I thought it might have been a transmission issue so I decided Aamco might be the wisest choice. It turned to be a bad plug/plug wire.. and one cylinder was not firing at lower speeds. Considering the age of the car I agreed it would be a good idea to replace all plugs wires etc.

CATEGORY auto repair

11/29/2016

It went well, good feedback after transmission was removed and torn down, no surprises. Transmission works like new. Very pleased on how it works.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild transmission

CATEGORY auto repair

10/05/2016

Staff quickly drove car and said it was not transmission, very helpful and no charge to boot!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thought transmission needed work

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair

02/05/2015

I think the cost was more than I anticipated. They were prompt. The workers were fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed the transmission.

CATEGORY transmission repair

Auto repair, towing & transmission.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available