Professional Bicycle Repair

With Angi since September 2009

Bicycles

09/23/2009

Billy showed up right on time. He took the bike in the afternoon and returned it by 9:00 am the next morning. The bike came back better than new! When I mentioned one more problem that I had forgotten to tell him about, Billy took out his tools and fixed it right then. He even gave me some advice on maintaining and making adjustments myself.

Description of Work
My bike had several minor problems. It has needed a tune up and adjustments, but I had not found a bike shop that felt welcoming to novices. Billy also offers free pickup and delivery; with two small children that is an extra bonus!

Category bicycles

09/08/2009

He was very nice, polite, and knowledgeable. I asked his advice about upgrading my sons bike and he was very helpful. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
The moving people damaged our bicycles in our recent move. Two of them specifically had the breaks pulled out of alignment. I called two places, and they both wanted to charge $20 per bike to adjust the breaks. Then I called Billy. He offered free pick and delivery, and was at my house a little over an hour after I called! It took him 30 minutes to adjust the 2 bikes and looked at the 3rd one for me as well. His total cost was only $20!

Category bicycles