Modern Pet Salon

With Angi since October 2012

Where your pet is our family member too! We are striving to build relationships within our community. Modern Pet Salon wants to give you and your pet the ultimate grooming experience. With the best grooming artistry and customer service that you and your pet deserve. Dogs, Puppies, Cats and kittens welcomed. The owner has over 18 years experience. Located in South Charlotte in the Weddington Corner Shopping Center. We are the Premier Pet Grooming Salon in Ballantyne, Weddingtion and South Charlotte area. You will be impressed!...

Pampered Paws Pet Sitting Service

Pampered Paws Pet Sitting Service

Insured - Bonded - Licensed Certified PetSaver CPR & First Aid We are professionals who provide lots of love and care for your animals in your home or ours. All pet sitters are carefully screened with a background check, reference checks and observed for how well they interact with pets. Your home is secure because we do not disclose you are away. We drive unmarked cars and don't reveal our identity to others while on walks. All keys are coded and securely locked away. We visit you for free with our initial consultation, at no risk and no obligation. Competitive rates are $21.00 per 30 minute visit for up to 4 pets. Serving all Mecklenburg County and surrounding areas.

Offers by Pampered Paws Pet Sitting Service on Angi

03/17/2019

I have taken him there for over 2 years. They are professional and courteous. Sarah will call to make sure I am okay if I can’t get her when schedule his appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shihtzu was groomed.

10/05/2017

Bree is so gentle with my baby Rosie. She saw Rosie's eye was read and contacted me right away. I can't believe how amazing she is with my baby. 100% recommend Bree at Modern Pet Salon

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 3 lb Yorkie got a bath/blow dry/nails clipped/hair cut

09/09/2017

They are the best, always friendly, and try to get him done as soon as possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog grooming

09/06/2017

Fantastic! They always do a wonderful job! We've been coming here for several years and I can't imagine going anywhere else. Danyelle, the owner, does our grooming and she is top notch!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had full grooming for one dog and deluxe bath for the other.

09/01/2017

We love Modern Pet Salon! Our dogs look awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog grooming

CATEGORY pet grooming

Pet Salon & Animal grooming(Dogs, Puppies and Cats).

Ask for details.