Certified Collision Services Inc

Auto Detailing
Rentals - Cars
Car Washes
Auto Towing

Mark Tantillo, president of our company offers over 25 years experience within our industry. He has been employed by major insurance companies, large production collision repair centers as well as small mom and pop repair shops. This experience is what allows our company to produce high quality repairs and high quality customer service. Committed to our customers we pride ourselves in continuous education offered by associations, manufactures, and suppliers. Our shop is affiliated with major industry associations including: The Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair (I-CAR), founded in 1979, is a not-for-profit international training organization dedicated to improving the quality, safety and efficiency of auto collision repair. Our refinishing team is certified through AkzoNobel. Akzo is our manufacture of choice because they offer our team quality products, continuous training, on sight training an all the tools we need to achieve superior color match. Their refinishing products are OEM approved and backed by a warranty. Please let us know if you're and Angie's list member. We will offer a 10% discount not to exceed $250.00 to all Angie's list members...

Give Us A Call For Your Auto Body Work Needs.

01/21/2019

I’ve been to Certified Collission in Matthews for 2 different not-at-fault accidents. Everybody is very nice and polite. My first accident, I got Chuck Friello to take care of me. He delivered an exceptionally great service, so naturally the second time I needed a body repair shop, I asked for him. He always delivers and is very polite. Thank you all!

Description of Work
Side damaged

Category auto body repair,auto painting,towing

I will for sure share this with Chuck and we sincerely thank you for the review as well as the business and selecting our shop to help you with your repair needs

05/03/2018

They let me know from the start that it would take time to get the parts from Germany. I was kept informed and they did a great job with the repairs.

Description of Work
damage to right front end and right side due to an accident

Category auto body repair

We very much appreciate the review. Thank you

04/04/2018

The overall experience was excellent. It took a few days to get in for an appraisal appointment and then another ten days to get in for the repair work but everyone was very friendly and professional. I was truly impressed with the repair job. You would never know their had been any damage whatsoever. The primary reason I chose CCS for my repair is that they are a Chrysler certified repair center....

Description of Work
Driver side front fender repair

06/08/2017

It took an extra day but only because they found the windows weren't working and had to wait in the part. If I didn't reach Phil when I called, he promptly returned the call. Everyone was wonderful and helpful!

Description of Work
Bodywork from hitting a deer.

02/20/2017

They were great. They knew I was paying out of pocket for the repair, so they worked with me to get the best price and they still did a great job.

Description of Work
They fixed the front bumper of my car where someone had backed into me.

Category auto body repair

Thank you so much for the review and we truly appreciate your letting us repair your car.

Structural Repair, Alignment, Refinishing &Painting, Paint-less Dent Repair &Hail Damages.

Ask for Details.