TYROLF AUTOMOTIVE

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2010

7513 KNIGHTDALE BLVD 3

Knightdale, NC 27545

We work on Asian and Domestic vehicles. Accept cash, checks, all major credit cards. No financing or payment plans

08/08/2017

Cara K.

I've been taking my car to them for years.

Description of Work
Took my car in 3 months ago.

05/19/2017

Aaron S.

They were actually, really good. They were quick, it probably only took about 3 hours. The workers were great. They gave us a print out of all the stuff they had done and then showed it to us. They recommended services in the future, nothing at that point and time. We were coming up on 100,000, so they were going to do some basic routine stuff that needed to be done in the future.

Description of Work
We had an oil leak in one of our cars.

03/14/2017

Scott Y.

I have good service providers, and I really am picky too.

Description of Work
Oil change.

03/14/2017

Scott Y.

We have been using them for years for routine oil changes and anything that needs checking out.

Description of Work
Oil change.

01/31/2017

Christopher K.

01/31/2017

Christopher K.

01/02/2017

Jeffrey B.

Work was quick and at a fair proce. They explained thoughly what they foundm and the work completed. Will recommend.

Description of Work
A realignment check and perform.

05/09/2016

Diana W.

01/02/2013

Mark G.

They did a very nice job but was expensive. The price was a bit more than I would want to pay.

Description of Work
They replaced the water pump, and replaced hoses and oil changes.

Category auto repair

First of all, we are sorry to hear that [member name removed] won't be back, possibly he will want to give us a try at a later date. We really try to price repairs fairly. The parts we put on were only available at the dealer, a power steering pump, a power steering pressure hose, and one gasket. The parts were sold at Toyota's suggested list price and were $898.52, the labor was $264. I do wish we could have offered aftermarket options, which are sometimes much less expensive, but the hose was not available due to the way the car was equipped, and the pump was also not available, except in a brand that we know to be problematic. Thanks for reading, and thanks to Angies list for giving us the opportunity to respond.

09/10/2012

Jewel E.

I was referred by Discount Tire to Tyrolf Autmotive. I am a AAA member and they wanted $150.00 to align the front end of my car. When I called Tyrolf they quoted $55.00 and said that if I came and their machines say I didnt need the service there would be no charge. By the time I walked to the waiting room they already had my car up and were runnung their diagnostics and in 15 minutes I was told exacty where and how tires were wearing. No longer than 1 hour to do that for me. I think because I was in for firt appointment and waiting they serviced the car quickly and MUCH cheaper than anywhere else. I found that they were family owned and run. Mrs Tyrolf was very pleasant as was Mr Tyrolf, really nice people. They actually took time to write me a thank you letter for my business, something never done today. This was my most pleasant car repair at a price I can live with. I will never take my car elsewhere while I live in the area.

Description of Work
I got an 7am appointment for a front end alignment. Was quoted $55.00 and a free estimate. There was no charge to put the car up and run the diagnostics to make sure a alignment was necessary. Should the car not need the service there would be no charge at allfor checking. My car needed the service and Tyrolf took less than 1 hour to perform the service.

06/11/2012

It always goes great.

Description of Work
I have had my vehicle serviced at Tyrolf multiple times and I am impressed by their honesty. For example on one occasion I brought in a 2007 Taurus I thought was overheating. They took it out and drove it around for a long while and came back with the conclusion that there was nothing wrong and did not charge me. On another occasion I took a car to a "Jiffy Lube" because I was out of town and they said it needed three things done. I took it back to Tyrolf and they said it didn"t need any of the work done. When they do a job, they do it well.

06/02/2011

Linda P.

They treat you like family. He never advises you to do something that you don't need.

Description of Work
We get all of our cars serviced by him. Our car needed new brake pads and rotors.

Auto Service