Onslow Memorial Hospital

Founded 1944 • With Angi since August 2010

Additional DBA - Surgicare of Jacksonville....

11/25/2020

My 1 year old had a cyst on her bum, growing and getting infected rapidly, went to ER at 8pm, was waiting in a waiting room until 4am for answers and to be seen!! Didnt get help or anything for her!!! I complained repeatedly and i got told if i complain again i would be asked to leave just to get help for my baby girl that was in extreme pain!!! I hope this place goes out of business!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ER was horrible

CATEGORY anesthesiology,emergency medicine

01/28/2014

Horrible. Waited in waiting room for 4 hrs in excruciating pain. Then waited another 2 hrs to see Dr once I got back there. 2nd time I had horrible experience there. Next time I'll drive to New Bern or Morehead City

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave me medicine.

01/19/2014

Excellent. Customer service was the best I have ever encountered in a hospital and I have worked in hospitals for 30 years

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went to Onslow Memorial Hospital

09/11/2012

They were alright. I did not have any complaints with their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Onslow Memorial Hospital for diagnostic test, pulmonary function test. My wife also went there when she had kidney stone last year. I used them for pulmonary function test about a month ago.

06/17/2012

My children are 5 months, 2 years, and 4 years old. She worked well with each child, connecting with them and making them feel comfortable with her. She was extremely personable and easy to talk to. When explaining what was going on, she was very attentive. This is not the first time we have been seen by her and each and every time she has been great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All three of my young children and myself had been quite miserable with a cold. We went to the Urgent Care Clinic on Memorial Dr. We were seen by Dr. Longoria. It turns out we all had strep throat. After talking to us about preventative care, she prescribed us with appropriate antibiotics. A few days after being seen, she called and checked on each of us.

CATEGORY emergency medicine