Home Alone Pet Sitting Service

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2009

Animal & House Sitting
Dog Walking

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Home Alone Pet Sitting & Dog Walking Service provides professional, loving, and reliable care for your pets. Whether they require a visit or walk once a day or more often during times of travel, we offer a range of services to meet their needs. Free consultation....

04/14/2017

In the past my cats would hide from the Pet Sitter but they love Toni from Home Alone Pet Sitting & Dog Walking Service. She does a great job and I don't have to worry about my pets because I know they are getting the best care possible! I highly recommend her!

Description of Work
I needed pet sitting services for my two cats including feeding, watering, and cleaning the litter box.

04/11/2017

Excellent. Beaufort loves Toni. She feeds and walks him, and sometimes spends time with him so he can play in the backyard.

Description of Work
Toni watches my dog Beaufort when I am out of town.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

04/09/2017

We have been using Toni for over 8 years, from the first time we went cruising. Toni kept us up to date by sending text messages (stories) with photos of the "kids" so that we could see they were happy and healthy. We will continue to use Toni and have recommended her to our friends. Toni goes above and beyond. She REALLY cares for pets, you can tell, because they get excited when she comes.

Description of Work
Take care of our kids (3 dogs) while we travel. I have not written a review before on this site. Toni, with Home Alone Pet Sitting came to care for our "kids" while we were away. She interviews you in great depth and makes sure to care for your home as well as your pets.

04/09/2017

Perfectly! Toni loves my dogs like they are her own, and she takes excellent care of them!

Description of Work
Pet sitting and dog walking.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

04/08/2017

Toni is truely a blessing - willing to accommodate our travel plans, even when they are last minute! You can tell that she's passionate about her job - even leaves report cards or notes to let me know how they faired. I will never forget the first time that my firsr cat met her - Toni crouched down to greet him and he put both his paws on her knee to give her his famous wet nose kisses. Needless t...

Description of Work
I've been utilizing Home Alone Pet Sitting Service for at least 6 years - when I started out living alone in an apartment with just one cat. We now have two cats, two turtles, and one dog - a zoo! I can rest assured knowing that our fur babies are taken care of whether I'm traveling for business, pleasure, or even a family emergency.

Category pet sitters

* New puppy care * Dog walking * Brushing * Litterbox cleaning * Midday potty breaks * Pet visits * Transportation to vet or groomer * Administration of medicine * Play time * Meal time....and more!

We do not do overnight visits.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover