We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Home Alone Pet Sitting Service

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2009

Serving the Greater Hendersonville Area

Hendersonville, NC 28792

Home Alone Pet Sitting & Dog Walking Service provides professional, loving, and reliable care for your pets. Whether they require a visit or walk once a day or more often during times of travel, we offer a range of services to meet their needs. Free consultation.

04/14/2017

George D.

In the past my cats would hide from the Pet Sitter but they love Toni from Home Alone Pet Sitting & Dog Walking Service. She does a great job and I don't have to worry about my pets because I know they are getting the best care possible! I highly recommend her!

Description of Work
I needed pet sitting services for my two cats including feeding, watering, and cleaning the litter box.

04/11/2017

Joseph B.

Excellent. Beaufort loves Toni. She feeds and walks him, and sometimes spends time with him so he can play in the backyard.

Description of Work
Toni watches my dog Beaufort when I am out of town.

04/09/2017

Ronald F.

We have been using Toni for over 8 years, from the first time we went cruising. Toni kept us up to date by sending text messages (stories) with photos of the "kids" so that we could see they were happy and healthy. We will continue to use Toni and have recommended her to our friends. Toni goes above and beyond. She REALLY cares for pets, you can tell, because they get excited when she comes.

Description of Work
Take care of our kids (3 dogs) while we travel. I have not written a review before on this site. Toni, with Home Alone Pet Sitting came to care for our "kids" while we were away. She interviews you in great depth and makes sure to care for your home as well as your pets.

04/09/2017

Nicole E.

Perfectly! Toni loves my dogs like they are her own, and she takes excellent care of them!

Description of Work
Pet sitting and dog walking.

04/08/2017

Ava T.

Toni is truely a blessing - willing to accommodate our travel plans, even when they are last minute! You can tell that she's passionate about her job - even leaves report cards or notes to let me know how they faired. I will never forget the first time that my firsr cat met her - Toni crouched down to greet him and he put both his paws on her knee to give her his famous wet nose kisses. Needless to say, she blew me away on day one! I would highly recommend Home Alone Pet Sitting to anyone who is looking for pet care services while away - Toni is reliable, trustworthy, punctual, professional, and caring.

Description of Work
I've been utilizing Home Alone Pet Sitting Service for at least 6 years - when I started out living alone in an apartment with just one cat. We now have two cats, two turtles, and one dog - a zoo! I can rest assured knowing that our fur babies are taken care of whether I'm traveling for business, pleasure, or even a family emergency.

04/08/2017

Emilie H.

Toni has visited my cat, Gabby, countless times over the past 6 1/2 years. There's no one I trust more to care for Gabby. She is professional, quick to respond to pet sitting requests, and always leaves a note describing how the visits went. Whenever I have to travel I can relax in the knowledge that Toni is watching over my cat with just as much love as I would.

Description of Work
Pet sitting for my cat

Ellen M.

Our kitties love Home Alone Pet Sitting & Dog Walking Service and we love the peace of mind that Toni gives us when we travel. Highly recommended for any pet owner in the Summerville area!

Description of Work
Petsitting

Ronald F.

Our pups was 2 now 3 (Boston terror) love her to death. She makes sure that she meets them prior to working with them. When we got the new Boston she came over to meet a greet prior to our next travel in April 2017. Wonderful service Home Alone Pet

Description of Work
Take care of our little ones (dogs) play with them and feed them twice a day, during our travels. We have contacted her with short notice and she took care of us.

Carolyn H.

Reliable, responsible and loving pet care! Home Alone Pet Sitting is the best pet service we have ever experienced. We have been using Toni for 8 years and all our dogs have adored her. She takes away the worry of leaving your pets and you know she's got things covered on the home front. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Description of Work
Pet Sitter while on vacation.

Karyn H.

Always great

Description of Work
We rely on Home Alone Pet Sitting for day care or total care while we are away. Toni is loved by the pets and they are so calm and happy when we return at the end of the day or two weeks later!

04/28/2014

Kerry S.

She's great! I've never encountered any issues. There are so many great things about her service. I would recommend her to anyone.

Description of Work
I use this service for dog walking.

Category dog walkers

Thank you [removed member name]! It is a pleasure to care for Bella. We have such a good connection. I just adore her!

05/19/2013

Reba C.

I am extremely pleased with Toni's animal care service. I use her often, as my husband and I both travel regularly. She is always reliable, replies to emails/phone calls/texts promptly, and overall, does a great job. My cats love her, too.

Description of Work
Toni comes by the house once per day to feed and check on the cats. She changes their water, litter box, etc. She also brings the trash to the curb and takes in the mail. She also writes daily notes on how the cats are.

02/15/2013

Michael A D.

We tried calling the first pet sitting service listed on Angie's List but never received a call back........Home Alone Pet Sitting and Dog Walking, Toni Casale, Owner, NEEDS to be listed first for our area. She called us back within hours of our first call. Then quickly made an appt, arrived on time, then, within minutes, we knew she was the one to leave the care of our babies with during our week out of town. She was neat, efficient, timely and very personable with us and our cats. She applied what we told her about their personalities to handle their needs. She offered more than we could have ever expected. She went above and beyond to care for our babies as well as protect and look after our home. Couldn't have found a better person or service for the price; in fact we were so impressed that we wrote in extra in case we were delayed returning. We weren't delayed but told Toni to keep the extra because we appreciated her so much. Thank you so much and thank Toni for us.

Description of Work
Toni was wonderful. My wife and I enjoyed meeting her very much. She did a great job and texted us regularly thru the week we were out of town. She is very personable and loves to engage with the animals. She goes Above and Beyond taking care of the pets as well as covering other things she can do for you in protecting your home and checking on safety, security, checking mail, etc. We would heartily recommend her service to anyone if you want your pets warmly and lovingly taken care of when you can't be at home. Thanks Toni! And Angie,s List for helping us locate her.

05/13/2012

richard O.

we used Angies list to provide businesses and references to decide where we should turn for the caer of our pets. The entire experience was very positive

Description of Work
We have a number of cats in out home. In the past 9 years we have used multiple persons/businesses to take care of them when we are out of town. We can say without a doubt that we have never been more satisfied with the service that we received from Toni than any of the other people/businesses that we have used. We would highly reccomend her to care for your pets while you are away..

04/04/2012

Beth A.

Toni is awesome. She leaves you a note everyday when you get home, like your dog has been talking to you. She would text you saying everybody is fine or Clori said this or that. It makes you feel you are in touch during the time you are gone. It is a personal touch and it is just awesome. I had knee replacement surgery, she came and would take Clori for a long walk for me. Clori loves playing in the water. She gets to go out in the water and that way she dries. We had Toni on hold for a weekend. We were hoping to go but could not go. We were able to cancel and it was not a problem. I would absolutely use her again in the future.

Description of Work
I use Home Alone Pet Sitting Service for animal house sitting.

06/13/2011

Carolyn H.

Toni, with Home Alone Pet Sitting came to care for our "kids" while we were away. She interviews you in great depth and makes sure to care for your home as well as your pets. She sent us text messages with photos of the "kids" so that we could see they were happy and healthy. Toni goes above and beyond. She REALLY cares for pets, you can tell. We will continue to use Toni and have recommended her to our friends. I will NEVER board our "kids" again!!!

Description of Work
Home Alone Pet Sitting came to our home to care for our 2 Golden Retrievers during our vacation.

Animal & House Sitting
    Dog Walking
    Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

* New puppy care * Dog walking * Brushing * Litterbox cleaning * Midday potty breaks * Pet visits * Transportation to vet or groomer * Administration of medicine * Play time * Meal time....and more!

We do not do overnight visits.