Carr Veterinary Hospital

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2007

Companion animal hospital providing personalized care for family pets....

HSquared Carpet, LLC

HSquared Carpet, LLC

We use a blend of hot water extraction and CRB technology Put the hurt on the dirt We specialize in cleaning for pet owners We have developed a system to remove and treat carpet that has been exposed to pets. HSquared is certified in odor control. We also do restaurants, hotels, and other commercial floor cleaning.

09/12/2013

The veterinarian got my pet in the same day and he is good, really knowledgeable. Pricewise I would say they are a little on the steep side, but he is comparable to some around here although some are cheaper. I liked him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carr Veterinary Hospital is my veterinarian. I was last there when my pet was having a medical issue with his ears.

05/27/2013

Dr. Carr and his staff are amazing! They took amazing care of my dog and answered every question I had and explained things in great detail. They are now my new vet. They called every day for 3 days to make sure she was feeling better and wanted to just check in her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
X-rays, exam, shots, medicine for vomiting, an injection for vomiting, and a bag of dog food.

10/24/2007

We bring our cat and dog to this vet for all their medical checkups, shots, and grooming. The staff is friendly and genuinely happy to see the animals as they come in. Dr. Carr is very knowledgeable and always willing to spend the extra time to answer all our questions. Our cat is not a compliant patient, but they take good care of her and know what she will and will not tolerate. Our dog, on the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our dog Maggie went in for a grooming, which is always a pleasant experience for her. The vet technician is also the groomer, so she knows Maggie well. We were reminded by another staff member that it was almost time for her Bordatella booster, so we were able to do it during the same visit. Much appreciated!

06/18/2007

We used him before for our dogs and liked him a lot. He is a good vet. He really cares for your pets. His prices are in line with the other vets in the area. They have good hours and a nice location.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We took our house cats to DR Carr for shots and routine care.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Vaccines, laboratory testing, surgery, hospitalizations, pet food, shampoos, boarding, grooming & sick pet care.

Venomous snakes, horses, cattle, sheep, goats, pigs & chickens.

Satisfaction