Carr Veterinary Hospital

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2007

Companion animal hospital providing personalized care for family pets....

Chrismon Heating & Cooling

For more than 20 years, Chrismon Heating & Cooling has been Greensboro’s top-rated HVAC and Air Sanitization and Purification Specialists. We are committed to “Educating Customers on How to Buy the Right HVAC System and Services”.. We are dedicated to serving all of your HVAC installation and repair needs and we are proud to offer affordable, reliable services to our residential and commercial customers.

Piedmont Pro Clean

⭐⭐⭐ THE MOST TRUSTED ⭐⭐⭐ Piedmont Pro Clean is a local, veteran owned company. We use the hot water extraction method (steam cleaning) and specialize in carpet and upholstery cleaning as well as grout & tile, hardwoods and water mitigation services. Our trucks are fully equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to tackle jobs of all sizes. We pride ourselves on the attention to detail shown through our work and strive to be the best in the industry. Call (336)203-1000 to schedule today. Let us show you why Piedmont Pro Clean is The Cleaner Choice. -Service area includes Alamance County and surrounding areas. Visit us at www.PiedmontProClean.com and like us on Facebook.

Offers by Piedmont Pro Clean on Angi
Duct Doctor USA of The Triad

Due to COVID-19 concerns Duct Doctor is NOT currently working in occupied homes. Duct Doctor has been a single-focus Air Duct Cleaner since 1985. Technicians are well-trained by NADCA Certified Air System Cleaning Specialists and perform cleaning using the source removal procedure.

09/12/2013

The veterinarian got my pet in the same day and he is good, really knowledgeable. Pricewise I would say they are a little on the steep side, but he is comparable to some around here although some are cheaper. I liked him.

Description of Work
Carr Veterinary Hospital is my veterinarian. I was last there when my pet was having a medical issue with his ears.

05/27/2013

Dr. Carr and his staff are amazing! They took amazing care of my dog and answered every question I had and explained things in great detail. They are now my new vet. They called every day for 3 days to make sure she was feeling better and wanted to just check in her.

Description of Work
X-rays, exam, shots, medicine for vomiting, an injection for vomiting, and a bag of dog food.

10/24/2007

We bring our cat and dog to this vet for all their medical checkups, shots, and grooming. The staff is friendly and genuinely happy to see the animals as they come in. Dr. Carr is very knowledgeable and always willing to spend the extra time to answer all our questions. Our cat is not a compliant patient, but they take good care of her and know what she will and will not tolerate. Our dog, on the other hand, will hop up on the receptionist's chair if she's not in it, and they roll with that as well. It's a very caring office.

Description of Work
Our dog Maggie went in for a grooming, which is always a pleasant experience for her. The vet technician is also the groomer, so she knows Maggie well. We were reminded by another staff member that it was almost time for her Bordatella booster, so we were able to do it during the same visit. Much appreciated!

06/18/2007

We used him before for our dogs and liked him a lot. He is a good vet. He really cares for your pets. His prices are in line with the other vets in the area. They have good hours and a nice location.

Description of Work
We took our house cats to DR Carr for shots and routine care.

Category veterinarian

Vaccines, laboratory testing, surgery, hospitalizations, pet food, shampoos, boarding, grooming & sick pet care.

Venomous snakes, horses, cattle, sheep, goats, pigs & chickens.

Satisfaction