Garrison Family Dentistry

Founded 1976 • With Angi since October 2008

Additional address - PO Box 369, Flat Rock, NC 28731. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public....

05/23/2015

.....She goes once a month for a disease that she has, she has sores in her mouth due to the type of condition that she has. The experience was mainly because of her condition and treatments that she receives. The doctor is very nice because there is no cure for what she has, if she called him today she could probably be seen in a couple of days. All the staff are nice also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.I last visited a few weeks ago for General dental treatment that my wife receives.

01/30/2015

I've been using them for about 4-5 years. They're good at what they do. They don't overcharge. They do what yo need to have done and nothing more. They're very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The dentist I have is with Garrison Family Dentistry.

12/15/2014

My whole family goes here. We have been going here for 5-6 years. They are convenient for us. They are good with being flexible to our ever changing schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My sons went for a biannual cleaning.

04/03/2014

Garrison Family Dentistry is excellent. Other than the fact that they’re all four miles away, they’re very pleasant, he’s to get in and out in the long wait, and very professional. I had to have a crown made and they make it in the office. They use newer and high-tech stuffs like dental imaging with a digital system. Then they transfer the image from the digital X-ray to the machine that builds th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Garrison Family Dentistry for my dental services.

12/16/2013

It was great. They are extremely accomdating. They have wonderful office service. They are great dentists.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He finished a root canal.

CATEGORY endodontics