Chauvin & Chauvin DDS PA

With Angi since January 2009

Dentistry - General

At Chauvin & Chauvin, D.D.S., we value our patient relationships, making it our priority to deliver gentle compassionate care that you deserve from a dentist in Dallas. We work hard to make you feel at ease by providing exceptional patient care in a relaxed, convenient atmosphere. We strive to develop lifelong relationships with our patients by combining the latest dental technology with a professional and compassionate staff. The result is a beautiful, healthy smile that lasts a lifetime. We also believe that patients should have sufficient information to make educated decisions about their oral health, treatment options and choice of dentist in Dallas. You'll find all of this important information on our website, including directions to our Dallas office, service descriptions, patient forms, patient education resources and more. Should you ever need additional information about our practice, we are always available to answer your questions. Let us care for your entire family! We look forward to meeting you....

Ballantyne Center for Dentistry is a full service dental practice focusing on the dental needs of adults. Our practice is well known for expertise in Cosmetic Dentistry & Sedation Dentistry for adults

01/07/2015

It went okay. They are there in the Dallas area. I don’t really like there. I just go there because it’s close. They really hound you about appointments but it’s just around the corner. I’ll probably find another one. I’ll probably use them a couple more times.

Description of Work
I used Chauvin & Chauvin when I had my filling.

01/07/2015

I'm pleased with them. I've been going to them for a while and I'm very pleased. They're very friendly. You never have to wait. They're pretty busy.

Description of Work
For dentistry, I use Dr. Chauvin.

12/12/2014

They are thorough, friendly and proactive.

Description of Work
I go to Chauvin & Chauvin in Dallas North Carolina. I went there just for standard maintenance, just cleaning.

01/23/2009

They are perfect all over. They explain everything beforehand, which is very nice. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They did dentistry work for my family.

Category dentists

General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Bonding, , Crowns and Bridge Restorations, Composite Fillings, Implants Restorations, Veneers, Whitening, Teeth Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Consultation and Treatment Planning, Vitality Test, Cracked Tooth Test, Emergency Exams, Pediatric Dentistry, Intraoral Imaging, Protective Sealants, Root Canal Therapy, Extractions, Scaling and Root Planing, Dentures, Gum Disease Diagnoses, Fluoride Treatment, Prophylxis, Partial Dentures, Bite Guards, Digital X-Rays.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available