Vision Loft

With Angi since July 2014

Our Concord eye doctors, Dr. Bonnie Chen, Dr. Emily Pratt and Dr. Marcie Koontz and the caring, friendly staff at the Vision Loft, located across the street from the Concord Mills Mall in Concord, NC, believe in providing the highest level of personal care for our patients and their families. We are a locally owned and managed private practice, and actively engaged with the Concord community, so we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history and your vision needs. Together we’ve been providing efficient full-service optical care to Concord, and residents of Huntersville, Kannapolis, Harrisburg, and surrounding areas....

09/15/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently switched to this eye clinic. I’ve been here twice. The doctor spends a lot of time with you and is very friendly. The front end is very professional.

CATEGORY optometrist

02/16/2015

They're very good. I've been going there about the last six years. That's where I go to get my glasses and my wife's contacts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife got her contact lenses from there.

CATEGORY optometrist

Comprehensive Eye Exams, Contact Lens Care, Treatment of Eye Conditions and Diseases, Optos Retinal Exam, and more