White Peleaux & Bailey

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2008

Dentistry - General
Dentistry - Pediatrics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

There are 3 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm....

Ballantyne Center for Dentistry is a full service dental practice focusing on the dental needs of adults. Our practice is well known for expertise in Cosmetic Dentistry & Sedation Dentistry for adults

06/05/2014

Everything went great. The assistant Anna and Dr. Bailey did a great job. Very little pain and a thorough and professional job. Starting with the front desk, everyone was extremely nice.

Description of Work
I have to have a crown. I am very pleased with Peleaux and Bailey.

11/18/2013

I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I go to White Peleaux & Bailey for my general dentistry.

06/21/2012

on first visit, dr bailey diagnosed receding gum as cause of troublesome area. suggested either gum implants or tooth removal and crown. i chose tooth removal and crown. oral surgeon she recommended (peleaux, husband of her dental partner) was excellent., afterwards, i returned to dr. bailey for crown. on returns for minor adjustments, dr bailey and the technicians have been very caring and helpfu...

Description of Work
continued discomfort with a tooth and gum which former dentist had not treated adequately. this practice was recommended by two different friends, and i found them extremely helpful, caring and competent. i liked dr.bailey and trusted her completely after just the first examination.

05/24/2012

I almost don't want to recommend them because I don't want them to get too full where I can't get in. They are all women and they all have soft, small hands. They are not rough with our teeth or anything. They are great with children. They are fantastic and I love them. I would give them an A+. I would always use them.

Description of Work
We see Drs. Peleaux & Bailey for our dental needs. My children visited them recently. We've been going there for over 15 years.

Category dentists,pediatric dentist

01/20/2012

I have been very impressed by Dr.s Peleaux and Bailey. The staff are very polite and friendly. The dental hygienist is a delight. I will continue to use them and would recommend them to others. They deserve an "A" on everything.

Description of Work
I went to Dr.s Peleaux & Bailey for a routine checkup and cleaning

Category dentists

Dentistry general & oral surgery.