Urology Specialists of the Carolinas

Hospitals - General
Women's services - Fertility
Cancer/Oncology
General Surgery

Urology Specialists of the Carolinas was formed in 1999 when Charlotte’s oldest and largest urology practices, Charlotte Urology Group and Hawes Urology Clinic came together to offer leading-edge care and new capabilities. Whether you’re a man making a decision about treatment for prostate cancer, or a woman faced with the inconvenience of incontinence, Urology Specialists of the Carolinas is here for you. We specialize in treating more than a dozen specific conditions....

06/21/2017

It went well. Doctor was professional and I'm happy with the treatment.

Description of Work
Needed to see urologist for health issue.

11/28/2016

I've had good experiences with them. They're very friendly, easy to talk to, very helpful. It was a good appointment. I have been going to them for three years.

Description of Work
I went for a doctor's appointment. It was a check for a UTI.

Category hospitals

07/08/2015

excellent doctors and staff.

04/06/2015

I have felt better than I have for over 10 years as far as going though the work day without being in constant discomfort. Wonderful work.

Description of Work
I had a DVIU procedure and a Suprapubic Catheter removed. At the time this was done my insurance was still mired in the technical online mess of the times but Dr. Ganem made my appointment quickly and addressed my issue explaining the process in a manner which put me at ease. My insurance did go through and everyone was paid I was glad of that.

04/06/2015

The operation went great and I was mobile and feeling better than I had for years in spite of wearing a bag tied to my leg to empty the catheter in. I wore this for only a few weeks until one of his business partners, Dr. Ganem, did another procedure to correct my problem and he also removed the catheter. I highly recommend their expert and caring services should anyone be in need.

Description of Work
I had to go to the emergency room for Hematuria & Urinary Retention issue that had me in intense pain. I had no idea if I would be able to pay as my insurance application was mired in the online technical problems of that time. Dr. DAMANI rushed in and did an emergency catheter through my lower abdomen which immediately relieved all pain, that had plagued me for years, and made it so I could walk out hours later and get about fine. He did this with no guarantee of payment and I am glad my insurance went through and I was able to pay him for his expert services.

Category urologist

Urology, male and female incontinence, stone disease & vasectomy.