Philcron Automotive Service

Auto Tires
Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission
Auto Mufflers

Philcron Automotive Service has been serving the Charlotte area since 1979. We offer professional automotive service by our ASE Certified Technicians using the latest tools, equipment, and technology. We take pride in offering our customers quality service at a fair price. Our mission is is to provide high quality auto care in an honest manner treating our customers and employees with dignity and respect....

10/09/2017

Philcron Auto Services is amazing. I was so pleased with my experience here after a rough few days with a broken down car and a poor experience at the dealership (where I originally towed my car to get fixed). Sherry was so pleasant to speak to and accommodating of my schedule and situation. I haven't had a mechanic in the 4 years I've been in Charlotte and it is so hard to find someone trustworth...

Description of Work
Diagnose and replace alternator

Category auto repair

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We enjoyed meeting you and look forward to taking care of your vehicle for many miles to come.

11/07/2016

I trust Larry and Sherrie. Always patient and responsive. You can just tell they are "good people". So, I would use them again, if the need ever arises. Just charged me for the diagnostic fee, which I did expect.

Description of Work
Had my vehicle towed in. Had a radiator leak but the engine had burned up enroute to home. Towed it to Philcron and they gave me the sad news that my 16 yr old truck's engine was toast. Larry and Sherrie gave me several options. The most practical one was to sell it to them since I didn't have the time or facilities to install a new engine. Didn't make sense to do so.

12/07/2015

I could not be happier with the people at Philcron. They always fix my car in a short amount of time and for less money than I expect. On this particular visit they accidentally charged me for two services they did not perform on the car. Then they called me back a few hours later to tell me and refund the money. Name another mechanic who would do that! I've also dropped my car there expecting it ...

Description of Work
Inspected car for registration sticker. Repaired leaks in the evaporation system so the car would pass.

Category auto repair

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinions on the service you received at Philcron Automotive. We will work hard to continue to give you excellent service for many miles to come!

05/28/2015

It took them probably 4 hours to do the work. They called me when they were finished.

Description of Work
I use Philcron for auto service. They had to replace the catalytic converter and do an inspection for me. They also had to replace another part.

Category auto repair

Thank you for taking time to post a review of our services. We appreciate your business.

05/19/2015

It was fine. I have always been very happy with their work. I have gone to them every year probably for about 6 years for an inspection.

Description of Work
I went in for an inspection.

Category auto repair,car inspections

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with Philcron. We appreciate your business.

Automotive repair & maintenance.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover