Metrolina Inspection Services LLC

We accept remote payment
Home Inspection findings

Home Inspection findings

home inspection
Whether an existing home or brand new construction, Metrolina Inspection Services is "Looking Out For You"

Metrolina Inspection Services, LLC provides quality professional building property inspection and environmental testing services to companies and individuals like you all over the greater Charlotte "Metrolina" area, including adjacent counties in South Carolina....
Happy Past Customers project
Happy Past Customers

Home inspection project

home inspection

home inspection (90)radon mitigation (12)mold removal (2)

03/25/2022

Bob A.

Outstanding , I would highly recommend them. They were on time kept us informed.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 02/23/2022

03/13/2022

Thomas S.

Dave did an excellent job. He came out quickly and was on-site for quite some time as it is a large house. He communicated very well before, during and after the inspection. His final report was very helpful and thorough. I highly recommend Dave.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Work Completed On 03/17/2022

02/13/2022

Kathryn M.

Excellent! I highly recommend Metrolina Inspection Services. Very thorough, friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and informative.

Description of Work
home inspection

Work Completed On 01/28/2022

01/13/2022

Manuel L.

Excellent experience, Dave took his time to explain us all the issues that they house might have and also additional details about it. It was worth hiring him as our inspector for our first time home purchase.

Description of Work
Home inspection for first-time buyers with some electrical concerns.

Work Completed On 01/03/2022

Mr. L, what a pleasure it was to assist you and your young family. Best of luck and remember to take care of those electrical issues that were not correct when the house was built just a few short years ago !!

12/30/2021

Willie B.

Metrollina Feedback Recommendation: I would H-I-G-H-L-Y, "emphasis on Highly" recommend Metrolina Inspections Services to any and everybody. Dave and the services provided by Metrolina are no less than phenomenal. I recently purchase a newly constructed home. My wife and I are moving from Maryland to the North Carlina area. We want this home to be perfect in every way. Not to mention that I'm a very cautious guy when it comes to my own personal investments. Yes, I'm not just practical… I’m sort of a "belt and suspenders" type guy just to make sure. This home for us is a huge investment. I reached out to Metrolina for help in adding an extra set of eyes on the pre-construction and building process for our new home. I'm so glad we did. I am comfortable with my builder's reputation. However, I wanted to have a fresh, objective neutral advocate acting on my behalf through the various phases of construction. Dave/Metrolina was that person. He's provided an excellent set of assistance, with his expertise, allowing me and my family to feel comfortable with our new purchase. Communication and attention to all aspects of home building is what makes Metrolina a very, very wise choice.

Description of Work
Foundation and Predrywall inspections

Work Completed On 12/30/2021

Review for Metrolina Inspection Services LLC - PO Box 11471, Charlotte, NC - 39585090

10/09/2021

Michael N.

Great , provided updates all along the way, appreciate the attention to detail

Description of Work
One year warranty home inspection.

Work Completed On 10/09/2021

02/25/2021

Chris or Liz P.

Dave came to me by recommendation of my usual guy because of an illness. My usual guy knows that I'm a real Estate Broker and I demand perfection so he recommended Dave at Metrolina Inspection Services. Dave did a fantastic inspection at the first home and so I used him again. He found major problems including structure, HVAC, electrical and plumbing to the tune of $25,000. Thankfully, the seller's wanted to make sure the home would be safe and agreed. Then Dave came back for a re-inspection and found that a large majority of the work had not been completed. Afterwards, that was taken care of too! I've been in real Estate since 2004 and I expect the best so I highly, strongly recommend Dave Hahn if you ever need a Home Inspection. Liz Parrish, eXp Realty and LizParrishRealty.com

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection,radon testing,mold removal

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

12/24/2020

Ronnie G.

Well,great service conducted in professional manner.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

12/02/2020

Allan L.

It was very good and very thorough. Dave took the time to go over all of the findings.

Description of Work
They did a post-drywall inspection.

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

12/02/2020

Allan L.

It was very thorough. They were very knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and willing to explain all the technical terms.

Description of Work
They did a pre-drywall inspection.

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

Residential Home Inspections, Commercial Property Inspections, New Construction Inspection & Consultation, Indoor-Air-Quality Investigations, Radon Testing, Mold Evaluation & Testing, Allergy Testing, Swimming Pool & Spa Inspections.

Repairs. Mold Remediation. Radon Mitigation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check