John McNamara MD

With Angi since October 2008

4.4

2711 Randolph Rd Ste 512

Charlotte, NC 28207

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 7 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site.

08/30/2011

L Jean B.

Please see above.

Description of Work
Dr. McNamara performed surgery on me for a cancer-related reason. I found his bedside manner deplorable.

08/08/2011

CINDY C.

He has done 3 of my surgeries, all have gone perfectly.

Description of Work
I have been going to Dr. Mcnamara for 15 years. I have been to many doctors and hands down he is the best. He listens and is very thourough. I had to go through a series of tests at the hospital before the surgery; the nurses there told me he is the best surgeon in the area for what I had done and the only one they would go to.

09/09/2009

KATHRYN R.

He is very competent. He is very good at listening and answering questions. He gives you plenty of time.

Description of Work
Dr. McNamara is my OBgyn.

04/13/2009

Maureen K.

He is very professional, highly skilled, and personable. He is great with follow up and I would recommend him to others.

Description of Work
He delivered two of my three children. He has also delivered two of my grand children.

01/29/2009

CHRISTINE O.

He is gentle and compassionate. He listens to me when I have an issue. I feel like I am really heard. I think he is great.

Description of Work
I been going to him for six years.

Women's Services - Obstetrics & Gynecology