John McNamara MD

With Angi since October 2008

4.4

Women's Services - Obstetrics & Gynecology

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 7 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

08/30/2011

Please see above.

Description of Work
Dr. McNamara performed surgery on me for a cancer-related reason. I found his bedside manner deplorable.

08/08/2011

He has done 3 of my surgeries, all have gone perfectly.

Description of Work
I have been going to Dr. Mcnamara for 15 years. I have been to many doctors and hands down he is the best. He listens and is very thourough. I had to go through a series of tests at the hospital before the surgery; the nurses there told me he is the best surgeon in the area for what I had done and the only one they would go to.

09/09/2009

He is very competent. He is very good at listening and answering questions. He gives you plenty of time.

Description of Work
Dr. McNamara is my OBgyn.

04/13/2009

He is very professional, highly skilled, and personable. He is great with follow up and I would recommend him to others.

Description of Work
He delivered two of my three children. He has also delivered two of my grand children.

01/29/2009

He is gentle and compassionate. He listens to me when I have an issue. I feel like I am really heard. I think he is great.

Description of Work
I been going to him for six years.

OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY.