IMPORT CONNECTION INC

5320 MONROE RD

Charlotte, NC 28205

03/29/2016

Bill B.

Description of Work
Stewart has always done great work on my cars. Trustworthy, and prompt. I would recommend him to anyone needing car service

12/10/2011

Daniel M.

It went great. I have an appointment with them next week as well. They are a small shop in our neighborhood. They are very courteous and on time. The quote was reasonable and the work was of high quality.

Description of Work
They performed a service for one of my foreign cars.

08/25/2011

JAMES R.

I took my car to have a check engine light diagnosed on a Friday. They worked me in and gave me a fair assessment of the work to be done. I choose not to have the repairs made. I told them I was interested in purchasing a new car and they recommended that I test drive the VW Tiguan, as they said it has the best engine and transmission VW makes, as well as drives like a sports car. They were right and I bought one the very next day.

Description of Work
This is the second time I used them and will be back in the future. The are prompt, courteous, professional, and reasonably priced. I had a check engine light on in my 10 year old car. They diagnosed and presented me with the options. I choose not to have the work done and purchased a new VW on their recommendation. While they won't be seeing me for a couple of years until my factory warranty/service runs out, I will definitely go back for service. The first time I went to them was to replace a fan belt tensioner. They were almost half what the dealership would have charged me and they got the job done quickly. I highly recommend them, which says a lot since I trust very few mechanics.

11/26/2008

ALISON C.

There personal service is great. There professionalism is good, and they always call me back on time. They always have my vehicle ready for me when they're suppose to.

Description of Work
They rebuild headlight brackets. I also got a new battery bracket built. They also rebuilt the heater in my vehicle.

06/29/2007

ROBERT & KAREN E.

We made an appointment to have several things done on our 96 VW Passat. We dropped the car off and received our estimate shortly afterward. Two days later the car was ready. (We told them there was no hurry since we would be out of town.) The waiting room was comfortable and the office seemed organized. Staff seemed very knowledgeable and friendly.

Description of Work
Drivers side window regulator replaced. Power steering hose repaired. Front brakes, rotors, and pads replaced.

Auto Service