Impressive Salon

Founded 1992 • With Angi since December 2008

40 N Merrimon Ave # 102

Asheville, NC 28804

cost is determined by the job. Additional contact names - Sandra Emory Snyder, Cathy Buchanan, Jeanna Brown, Teresa Shuford.

08/26/2020

T.H. P.

As residents of the Asheville area for over five years, both my wife and I have found Impressive Salon and specifically the work of the owner and stylist Sandra Emory Snyder to be nothing short of outstanding! Sandra has a level of hair styling expertise that far exceeds that of anyone either of us has worked with previously. In addition, as attested to by my wife her artistry in hair coloring is masterful. She and her fellow stylists have created an environment in which customers are made to feel very welcome and thoroughly appreciated for their patronage. We heartily recommend Sandra and Impressive Salon to anyone seeking an inviting, premier experience for all of their hair and cosmetological needs.

Description of Work
Hair Styling And Coloring

01/14/2015

Leanna H.

Description of Work
Haircut was $25. Waxing my eyebrows was $15. The staff was very professional and the hairdresser was responsive to my request and cut my hair pretty much like I wanted it. I expect it will be better the next time I see her.

01/17/2012

Susan and Mark B.

I am very happy with the service. I tried the hairdresser that happened to answer the phone when I called into enquire. I am booked with her and I have gone back to her every time. I am very happy with her. She is friendly but she doesn’t talk ones ear off. She does listen pretty well, not perfectly but only what she wants. It is kind of a mutual decision; it is a bit of give and take. It was a noticeable change for me as I had her cut off six or seven inches of hair when I first went to her. I stuck with her since. The timing is good. She is always very prompt and very efficient. The salon is very hygienic. They are definitely punctual. They also do nails apparently.

Description of Work
I last used Impressive Salon about a month ago for a haircut and shampoo.

12/17/2008

VICKILYNN H.

I love Kathy's expertise and her artistry.

Description of Work
Kathy Roberts cuts and styles the hair of everyone in our family, from the 9 year old to us, Mom and Dad.

Hair Salons/Barbers
    Manicures/Nails

Color, foiling, highlighting, cuts, perms, haircuts & styles for the whole family, manicures, pedicures, waxing, weddings, proms, pageants.