Firestone Complete Auto Care Store

With Angi since August 2010

2707 Pass Rd

Biloxi, MS 39531

Our technicians are prepared for all your vehicle needs from tires to vehicle maintenance and repair services including oil changes, brakes, car battery replacement and wheel alignment services. ...

10/30/2014

john E.

All of the service went very well. I used Joe on another problem and the service again was excellent,

Description of Work
Located an engine leak in my 1990 Lexus ES 250 and immediately resolved the problem He was prompt, professional and gave me detailed information of the problem and proposed solution. Excellent mechanic with a very good reputation. I would used his service again and recommend him to others.

Category auto repair, car tires

06/12/2014

ROBERT P.

I had a flat tire caused by a large screw. I took the tire to Firestone where I had purchased a set of tires for my vehicle. Since the puncture was on the edge of the tire tread, it could not be patched. I had the and quot;road hazard protectionand quot; . The tire only had around 10,000 miles on it, so the tire usage was prorated and I only had to pay a small amount for a new tire replacement. The Firestone Service Provider handled this in a very professional manner with no hassle or problem. Since my 2008 vehicle had the original battery, I had a new one installed while it was in the shop. I have used this Firestone facility in the past and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Replaced damaged tire and installed new battery .

12/23/2013

VIVIAN B.

Very well. The technicians at Firestone are always courteous and even better they make sure I understand what the problem is, if there is one, and consult me before making additional repairs.

Description of Work
oil change, premium wipe blade replacement, inspection

Category auto repair

09/18/2013

ROBERT P.

I was in need of a set of new tires for my 2008 Toyota Avalon. The car came new with Michelin tires and I was not totally satisfied with them. After some research, I decided to go with a set of new Bridgestone tires. I took my Avalon to the Firestone on Pass Rd in Biloxi. The store manager, Ben Warren, was very courteous in showing me the tires available and what would be best for my car. I also purchased the lifetime alignment, lifetime balancing and road hazard protection. I was totally satisfied with the service and product provided.

Description of Work
New tires and alignment

09/12/2013

Chase G.

Spoke with Ben the mgr he told me what needed to be done, he didn't pressure me into any purchases he let me decide if I wanted to do it and he was very friendly and professional

Description of Work
Oil change tire rotation air filter change plug tire

Auto Tires