Batman Enterprises

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

704 W Jackson St

Warsaw, MO 65355

Taking care of your bat problems in a humane and efficient manner is our only business. A bat infestation is bad news for any property owner. The good news is that Batman Enterprises, LLC is the Greater Cincinnati community's most experienced team of experts. In fact, our promise to our customers is that we won't stop until the job is done. For excellent service and peace of mind, call one of our exterminators today....

4.3

4.3

4.4

animal removal (5)pest control (3)

10/07/2020

Company has never even contacted me. Absolutely horrible customer service.

Description of Work
Rodent control

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

I'm so sorry about your horrible experience. we were having some issues with a few of our apps and a lot of the requests were never even received or months had passed by the time we got our apps up and going again. if you are still having any issues please feel free to let me know. my number is 660-223-3072. Thank you and again we are sorry.

09/26/2020

Exceptional work. Not only removing a bat from inside the home late on a weekend night but also in humanely removing a bat colony in our attic. George even came out to redo the work after a roof replacement at no charge at all. I can’t say enough good things.

Description of Work
Bat removal.

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

07/13/2017

Provided same day service at a great price. Knowledgeable and took time to explain their methodology. Caught the Racoon that same night and they came back to remove it. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Racoon trapping and removal.

Work Completed On 07/13/2017

06/09/2014

Description of Work
There was a serious problem with bats and their droppings in my very old house, now occupied by a new party. When we met Mr. Elliot we were impressed with his knowledge and manner. His quote was about what I expected. Unfortunately, he did not start the job when promised and did |not stay in contact to let us know what was going on. Later, when he |did the work he explained that there had been some extenuating circum- |stances that had caused the delay. Once he got to it he did a very good |job. It was a twofold project; first, getting rid of bats and preventing |their re-entry into the attic, then cleaning out old insulation and bat |droppings and blowing in new insulation. If I ever have a similar problem |in the future I would call him again.

Work Completed On 12/01/2013

05/15/2013

They were at our house very quickly and just put the cage up on the roof. They came to check the cage and they charged us every time they came. They didn't have a solution to the problem at hand. I saw a cage the same as what they put up and it's a cheaper than what they charged us for the cage they put up. However, they came on our house on time. I will not use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We used to put a cage up on the roof.

Category pest control

Work Completed On 03/06/2013

12/07/2012

It was 10:00 on a Sunday night, my husband's birthday, and after the family left, we discovered a bat had gotten into the bedroom. Major panic! Thank goodness for the Internet, and George, who came out quickly and resolved the problem.

Description of Work
Captured and released a bat that got into our bedroom!

Category pest control

Work Completed On 07/22/2012

08/08/2012

See above.

Description of Work
G. Elliott came on a Sunday to remove a bat that had gotten into my bedroom. He captured it within minutes, but then went on to inspect the whole house for any infestations or openings that might admit bats. Checked the attic, house exterior, went on the roof. Suggested bats were in crevicesunder soffits, etc., which could be removed and made bat-proof for further fees. Explained everything thoroughly. I thought the fee of $150 was fair considering it was a Sunday.

Work Completed On 08/05/2012

Bat Removal. Home Improvements. Remodeling. Pest Control.

Check, Financing Available