Ann's Precious Pets

With Angi since November 2010

Ann's Precious Pets provides professional dog grooming services at affordable prices in Warrenton, MO. Pet Trainer Warrenton MO...

04/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ann did a good job of bathing, brushing, trimming, nails and tooth brushing. She is very caring, gentle, and sweet with the dogs. She is working by herself, it seems, so she probably doesn't have time to keep the shop as clean and neat as I am used to. This, I understand, is her only source of income, so she is trying her very best. She is very experienced and has been grooming dogs for 20 years. She has trouble lifting heavy dogs by herself so needs the client to stay to help her. She really doesn't charge enough for her expertise and services that she performs.

CATEGORY pet grooming

03/03/2014

She was so gental and sweet to my Momma dog and made sure that she was nice and clean! I will defenately be going back for any further services I may need!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathed and groomed my toy poodle to my specific requests. She was very patient and gental with my little pup. She gave her the maternity cut that I requested. I now have 5 babies and Momma is cut and clean so that the puppies have no problem finding their food source!

CATEGORY pet grooming

Pet Groomer, Pet Grooming Service, Pet Service, Dog Grooming, Dog Care, Pet Trainer Warrenton MO