Schafer Brothers Contracting LLC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2016

We are family owned & operated. Additional contact name - Johnathan Schafer. Additional email - schaferbros.contractingllc@gmail.com....

Driveway911.com

Serving the St. Louis metropolitan area since 1991. Sealcoating Experts. Asphalt Contractors. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Asphalt services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/02/2017

Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sidewalk & Patio

CATEGORY concrete repair

04/30/2017

Called on April 20 and spoke to Jonathan. We set an appointment for Jonathan to bid the project the morning of April 22. He did not appear; he did not call; and he did not respond to my follow up email.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for a bid for concrete walkway, steps and porch

CATEGORY concrete repair

11/07/2016

The work was finished fast and looks great! They were very professional and very easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, concrete and tuck-pointing

CATEGORY concrete repair,roofing,chimney repair

11/06/2016

I went wonderful they showed up whenever they said they would and they got the job done 100% in a timely manner they cleaned up every single thing and make my yard look better than it did before they got here

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete patio and steps

CATEGORY concrete repair,hardscaping

10/16/2016

The job went extremely well and exceeded my expectations. Worked hard and had great attention to detail

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Graded the yard and resided and installed a retaining wall

CATEGORY hardscaping

Carpentry, coatings, concrete, driveways, excavating, fencing, hauling, landscaping, foundation repair, patios, patios, concrete - stamped, decorative, leveling, pouring & repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover