We accept remote payment

Founded 2015 • With Angi since January 2015

4.1

4888 Baumgartner Rd Suite A

Saint Louis, MO 63129

Paske Pest Control & Wildlife Solutions is a St. Louis, family owned, full service pest control and wildlife solutions company serving both residential and commercial customers throughout Missouri and Illinois. We are committed to providing our customers the best, most comprehensive eco-friendly, pest control and wildlife solutions services. We believe customer service and satisfaction is #1. Give us a call TODAY and let us show you the Paske difference. We want to earn your business not only for today but for generation to come....

07/15/2021

Jerry B.

Original setup date customer service advised I was not under a contract and could cancel the monthly sprays at anytime. While on the phone to cancel for the month of July, the customer service rep “Bridgette” stated I could not cancel and proceeded to charge my account prior to the monthly spray even being completed. This was likely done out of spite and to be completely rude, considering they never billed me prior to any sprays before. Bridgette should fore-gore more training as a customer service representative. Would no longer support this company.

Description of Work
Power Spray

07/03/2021

Gary D.

Over the course of a year we paid approximately $1500 to them to clear a mole invasion and to participate in their mole deterrent program. According to their materials and website, their work is guaranteed/warrantied. When the deterrent program failed this spring I called them about it and was told they could NOT guarantee the deterrent and would be increasing my monthly cost 115% to, once again, remove the moles. Along with a list of excuses why it failed I was advised their "guarantee" was legal. This does not make it right.

Description of Work
Removal of moles

12/30/2020

Nicole N.

Quarterly Pest Prevention Service

Description of Work
The company text to me to notify me that they were scheduling a visit to my home for my quarterly prevention treatment. I called and asked to schedule a different time because I was not home and wanted to be present during the treatment. The owner of the company refused to reschedule and told me that I did not need to be home and it didn’t matter if I preferred to be home because this would leave a gap in his schedule. My contract states that I can reschedule at request and that my credit card will not be charged until service is provided. I called my credit card company and was told that Paske charged my card twice that day. I called back and spoke to the owner again. He said that he would not refund my money and hung up the phone on me. My security cameras show that no service was provided. I have had to file fraud charges against the company. The owner is now claiming that I cancelled my contract so he can continue to charge me and not provide service. I did not cancel my contract. He refuses to respond to me or refund the unauthorized charges.

Category pest control

As a result of Covid, and for the safety of our customers and employees along with changes in industry standards we upgraded our quarterly pest control service to include 2 bands of liquid on the exterior plus granules on every service. On the initial and quarter 1 service we perform interior service as well. These changes have been made in an effort to more effectively prevent and manage the covered species included in the quarterly service warranty from entering your home all while being focused on environmental concerns of chemical over use. Your warranty allows for FREE call backs for the covered species. Any time an interior service is needed just call us. Quarterly pest control is intended to prevent the covered species from entering the home. The most crucial part of quarterly pest control service is effective and timely exterior service. Our goal is to prevent them from entering your home. Our enhancements are providing more service at the same rate and our warranty remains the same. In an effort to prevent confusion all quarterly services require a signed service agreement showing what species are covered, the quarterly pricing, the coverage period and the warranty details. Customers are notified via email and text message notifying them of the exterior service starting several days prior to the service date. Exterior services are untimed appointments and are only meant to notify the customer we are coming and will be on their property on a given day. In an effort to maintain your warranty and keep your service agreement in effect we offered to treat your exterior and return free of charge on a time that worked with your schedule to treat your interior. You stated that you were not interested in continuing service and wanted to cancel your service agreement. As stated in your signed service agreement which includes credit card authorization, if you cancel your service agreement early you are still obligated for the remaining portion of the service fees.

09/22/2020

Gregg B.

Went okay with first and second visits, but ants came back. Serviceman said that he thought there was a 30 day guarantee, but office says none. Would not hire again.

Description of Work
Ants exterminating

Category pest control,animal removal

Customer initially only wanted a one time service but has now moved to a Quarterly service plan that provides coverage for ants and includes free callbacks for any of the covered species including ants.

08/06/2020

Steve N.

treatment seemed to have solved problem

Description of Work
ant control

Category animal removal

07/10/2020

Roger L.

Associate was on time and returned this week to check out the results. Will return again in Spring to treat the lawn. Any issues meanwhile will be dealt with Paske Pest Service. We can call if needed. Looking good so far.

Description of Work
mole removal

Category pest control,animal removal

05/19/2020

Megan P.

They were amazing. He was really nice. He wasn't pushy nor trying to sell me anything else. Was right on time when he showed up.

Description of Work
They sprayed inside and outside, knocked down wasps nest.

05/04/2020

Jenny B.

Great!

Description of Work
Came April 21st to sprayed the interior and exterior for bugs.

10/06/2019

David J.

I needed service in a hurry as I had another contractor team on site needing to work right where the hornet's nest was located. I searched Angie's List to find a nearby company, called, and made an appointment (explaining the urgency). Paske Pest Control came in a hurry and completed the job as promised. I would rate them as excellent. If I ever need a pest service again, I will now know who to call.

Description of Work
Extermination of hornet's nest

03/13/2019

Aimee L.

past 2 years, their very friendly, timely, helps with our pest problems in our old home, and now we have them treat and maintain our new home.

Description of Work
Quarterly Pest Control Service with Mouse trap installations

03/08/2019

Sheryl K.

Excellent! They are professional and courteous. We are very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
They laid worms in mole runs, they did pest and mosquito control.

08/11/2018

pat J.

was successful at mouse removal, found dead mouse within 30 minutes. also hired for quarterly bug spraying going forward. Was professional and on time.

Description of Work
mice traps

05/16/2018

sherry D.

Very well. He was very professional bon the phone and bin person. He sprayed all the areas I asked him too. He was running ahead of schedule and called to see if it would be ok to come early. He did such a good job that I am having him do quarterly spraying.

Description of Work
Exterminate our home.

07/26/2017

Cheryl E.

He is doing a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Pest control

06/08/2017

Chris F.

Very smoothe and easy to work with schedule. Did a great job.

Description of Work
Quarterly bug spraying.

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Offers by Hawx Pest Control on Angi
    FixPests.com

Hello, we are www.FixPests.com and we are here to rid you of Bed Bugs. Our Heat Treatment will kill Bed Bugs in one treatment, in one day, guaranteed. We offer the best pricing on heat treatments for Bed Bugs and Pests in the entire St Louis area. Fix this problem today, because you and your Family deserve better. Call us today for a quote, or to schedule an appointment. We service the entire St Louis metro area. Satisfaction guaranteed. Thank you.

Holper's Pest & Animal Solutions

Holper's Pest & Animal Solutions, the company that has been giving customers "Peace of Mind" in pest and animal control for over 34 years, also offers "Peace of Mind" with insulation and weatherization. Holper’s is dedicated to providing customers with the finest service. We will use our knowledge and expertise to solve your pest and animal problems or your insulation and weatherization issues from the initial contact through the entire process. We do not sell a product, but a customer experience that makes our customers feel good about inviting us into their lives. Whether you have ants in your kitchen, mice in your attic, termites in your foundation, moles in your yard, or any other annoying pest that is disrupting your peace of mind...Holper’s has a natural, non-invasive, and effective solution. You can learn the A - Attic, B - Basement, C's - Crawl Space of insulation and weatherization from Holper's. We will send a Certified Efficiency Analyst to perform an inspection of your home and show you how to improve heating and cooling efficiency, while keeping pests and animals out with the same solutions. Holper's take pride in helping to solve all homeowners' pest and energy problems. That's why "solutions" is part of our name!

Offers by Holper's Pest & Animal Solutions on Angi

T23912
    Missouri
    Missouri Department of Agriculture
    09/30/2021

Paske Pest Control & Wildlife Solutions is a full service pest control and wildlife solutions firm. We offer Residential and Commercial general pest control, bee removal, mole/ lawn rodent control, mosquito solutions, rodent control, stinging insect control, termite control and wildlife management.