Kurt A. Weisenfels, D.D.S., P.C.

Founded 1978 • With Angi since April 2008

20 W Lockwood Ave

Saint Louis, MO 63119

Dr. Weisenfels is a member of the American Dental Association, Missouri Dental Association, Greater St. Louis Dental Society, American Equilibration Society, and Lions Club-Webster Groves. He also volunteers for Give Kids a Smile. He was voted as one of the Top Dentist in the St. Louis area and

Kathy S.

He's a very good dentist, he put in one or two crowns. He didn't seem to run into any complications, he seems to know exactly what he is doing. He came highly recommended by a couple people I worked with. Everybody in his office was very welcoming.

Description of Work
Put in crowns.

Kathy S.

I think he's a very good dentist. He came well recommended by a couple friends I worked with. Everybody in his office was very welcoming.

Description of Work
Teeth cleaning.

Nicki H.

It turned out great. I've used him for 30 years. He's professional. He's cutting edge in his methods. His people are professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Annual check up.

MARK M.

He's wonderful. We go every six months. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Dental services.

06/16/2015

Ginger H.

All of my dental work from cleaning to cavities to crowns has been excellent.

Description of Work
I starting going here several years ago because I moved and needed a new dentist. The office staff is wonderful! I've been going ever since for all of my dental needs.

Category dentists, cosmetic dentist

We appreciate your trust in us! Thanks for the kind words!

11/21/2014

William C.

Excellent dental hygienist, very thorough and caring.

Description of Work
Teeth cleaning and special toothpaste purchased

Category dentists

Thank you for the "A" rating!

06/10/2014

Harold H.

We go to the dentist twice a year to get our teeth sandblasted and that sort of thing. He is convenient. Carol likes the dental hygienist. She likes one dental hygienist and I like the other. I think he is very professional. He gives you choices like do you want that tooth filled with platinum or clay. The office environment is calm. I would say his office environment is professional. We would recommend him. His prices keep going up but I don't think that is unusual. We haven't had any real emergencies. I think I had one time that I wanted to get in in a hurry and they took care of that.

Description of Work
My wife visited him in the last month or so.

Category dentists

We appreciate your kind words and your confidence in our office.

04/15/2014

Michael H.

I did a good bit of research before picking Dr. Weisenfels, and I chose him because he's fairly close, has excellent ratings and, based on his web site, has a fairly "normal" practice. His office is nice, but not palatial. I was not looking for a boutique, just a good practitioner. I got it right the first time. I took my 11 year-old in for a checkup first. Dr. Weisenfels conducted a thorough exam, followed by a really good cleaning. Everyone was very pleasant and the entire process radiated competence. My son was very happy with everything (no cavities, no impending braces, etc). My appointment came the following week, and took,a little longer. It's been a while since I've been. I received the most thorough exam I've ever had, and Dr. Weisenfels was quite willing to explain everything in detail to me. We came up with a plan to rectify my dental issues and started getting things cleaned up. I was thrilled with the visit. Dr. Weisenfels and his staff, to include the administrators, are quite pleasant and exude competence. There were no problems with my insurance and the rates for service were quite reasonable. I am 100% satisfied with my and my son's experience, and would recommend Dr. Weisenfels to my friends without reservation. I feel lucky to have chosen him.

Description of Work
My son and I needed a new dentist.

Category dentists, pediatric dentist

Wow! Your kind words are greatly appreciated! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a comprehensive review. We are sure your feedback will help other patients make a more comfortable/educated decision. We are happy you and your son have found your “dental home” with us. It was a pleasure meeting you both and we look forward to seeing you both again!

JILL S.

I got into to see Dr Weisenfel for a crown that fell out. He did an excellent job. I am continuing to see Dr Weisenfel for all dental needs,

Description of Work
Replacement of a crown, teeth cleaning, and examination

Category dentists, cosmetic dentist

We appreciate your trust in letting us be your "dental home." Thanks for the kind words!

Joyce V.

I've been going to him for 25 years now and he is really good with people who have fear of dentists. He works out a good price structure. If something is not within your reach and you need to have dental work done, he will work out something with you. He has great bedside manner, very calming, and his staff is wonderful. I've never had any complaints with anything about going to him in the last 25 years, and he better not retire.

Description of Work
I go to Dr. Kurt A. Weisenfels for dentistry services every 6 months. I was just there last week.

Category dentists

We are lucky to have such great patients! Thanks for your confidence in our office and the kind words!

Cathryn G.

Went well, as usual. Fixed me up in no time and I was on my way. Spent as much time chatting as I did in the chair.

Description of Work
I've been seeing Dr. Weisenfels for over 25 years. He has handled cleanings and accidents. This time was due to a chipped enamel problem. They got me in on short notice.

Category dentists

Thanks for the kind words. We always enjoy spending time with our patients, dentally and non-dentally!

06/04/2013

JOANN E.

My experience has been very good. The staff is very professional and they really know their industry. The office staff has experience with the insurance and they are accommodating and they are very friendly also.

Description of Work
General Dentistry - regular check ups and cleanings.

Category dentists

Thanks for your kind words! We are honored to have such great patients!

05/20/2013

Joyce V.

I've been seeing Dr. Weisenfels for 25+ years and wouldn't dream of seeing another dentist. I've experienced regular cleaning/checkups, cavity fillings, root canals, porcelain caps and he's treated me for TMJ. Like all dentists, he's expensive, but with dental insurance he's affordable. And if a person doesn't have dental insurance (like my son), he works with that person to make it affordable. He's a gentle dentist and great with people who have a fear of dental work.

Description of Work
Six month cleaning/checkup. Replaced cracked filling.

Category endodontics, dentists, tmj

We appreciate your trust in us! Thanks for the kind words!

04/30/2013

Nancy M.

He makes you feel at ease and he's conscience of his prices. He also works with you on payment plans if needed. The staff are all professional, but have a sense of humor as well. You can tell they all work well together and they really make you feel comfortable. They make you want to go back when you're done!

Description of Work
He's my dentist.

Category dentists

Thank you for your kind words! We treat our patients as if they are our own family member. It is our pleasure and honor to be your "dental home!"

05/23/2012

William C.

He is a nice and wonderful dentist.

Description of Work
Dr. Weisenfels is my general dentist.

05/16/2012

MARILYN F.

I go to Dr. Kurt every 6 months. They're laid back and very professional. They talk about what they're going to do and prepare you for it even though I've been there and had the same thing done time and again. The office and the staff is very nice.

Description of Work
Weisenfels are my dentists.

02/16/2012

Scott A.

He is a family dentist. He wants me to come more often than I wanted to go.

Description of Work
Dr. Weisenfels is our dentist. I visited him yesterday. My family and I have been using him for decades.

Category dentists

We appreciate your trust in us! Thanks for the A ratings too!

10/25/2011

Margharet (Meg) C.

I will be seeing him an hour and this will be the third time I am seeing him. I am very impressed with him and I have never had a dentist do some of the things he has done and improved my bite, so he is awesome. His office is good too. I had to cancel an appointment at the last minute and they did not give me any problems, but scheduled me immediately right away, so they worked with me. The effectiveness of treatment so far is so good. The billing and administration is fine, it is very clear.

Description of Work
Dr. Weisenfels is my dentist and I will be seeing him in an hour.

Category dentists

We appreciate your trust and confidence in our office. Thank you for the kind words!

09/29/2011

Ginger H.

The entire staff of Dr Weisenfels office is top notch. Everyone knows what they are doing, I have never waited long, and everyone is friendly...my kind of place. I feel that with their help, I can keep my teeth healthy for years.

Description of Work
Originally I started with Dr Weisenfels because I moved from Eureka and needed a dentist nearer to my home. I called the office after checking Angies List, and made an appointment.

Category dentists

Thank you! We truly appreciate your confidence in our practice and your kind words. We are happy you have found your "Dental home."

06/02/2011

Shelly S.

Every visit we've had has been great - he is busy but the staff tries very hard to get you in!

Description of Work
This is one of the best dentists I have ever been too. He is meticulous about his work and his staff is very friendly. He is also very technology friendly - no more drilling (he has a laser).

Category dentists

Thank you for the kind words. We are lucky to have such wonderful patients!

01/31/2011

TIM E.

They do a great job with the kids and they seem really up to date with the equipment. I don?t think they are the cheapest around but they do a really good job. He is thorough, he follows up, and I trust him to keep ahead of things for me.

Description of Work
Dr. Kurt Weisenfels is my dentist. My wife and children use Dr. Weisenfels as well.

Category dentists

Thanks for the kind words!

07/22/2009

CAROL K.

He has good staff. They are prompt and they get you in and out quickly. He is a careful dentist; he makes sure he takes the accurate picture, measurements, etc. He keeps up with the latest techniques. His patients comfort is important to him. It is easy to get an appointment with him.

Description of Work
Dr. Weisenfels is my dentist.

07/14/2009

William C.

I have been using him for many years and he is an excellent dentist. He is conservative, but does good work for me and I never had any problems with him. He is very well educated, has a great personality and a very good staff. He is also very good at explaining about what he is doing.

Description of Work
Dr. Weisenfels is my dentist and I visited him last for cleaning. He also did an x-ray for me. My son also goes to him.

06/24/2009

Nancy W.

He's totally professional. He's knowledgeable about all the latest tools that are available. His office is very advanced in terms of technology. He worries about providing quality care to each and every one of his patients. His staff is absolutely excellent. They makes sure his appointments stay on schedule. They are well educated in their field.

Description of Work
My primary dentist is Dr. Kurt Weisenfels.

04/01/2009

JUDITH B.

Dr. Weisenfels is very professional. His office and facilities are very up to date. He keeps up with the new information and is very knowledgeable. The staff is nice.

Description of Work
Dr. Kurt Weisenfels is my dentist.