Hardeman, Dr. Scott H

With Angi since October 2008

621 S New Ballas Rd Ste 7008B

Saint Louis, MO 63141

There are 4 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. ...

12/04/2019

julie C.

Dr. Hardeman is very professional and you can tell he cares about his patients.

Description of Work
sinus procedure

09/16/2013

Rakesh Kumar G.

Doctor did the exam and charged good amount for it, but could not nail down the problem. Gave a nasal spray which did not help. I don't think he knows whats going on.

Description of Work
I had a throat condition , I believe is post nasal dischage related.

11/12/2012

Robert G.

15-minute visit was fine. Prescribed antibiotic-corticosteroid drops. Also gave advice on nasal dryness. The problem was the bill: $266.00. True, almost all of it was paid by Medicare plus secondary insurance, but this fee, levied because I was a new patient, struck me as altogether excessive. Essentially, much of the charge was for data entry: for getting data from the form I filled out into the computer system. Perhaps I'll find that this is the and quot;goingand quot; rate, but I don't plan to go back. I used the prescribed drops a few times. Ear pain went away in a couple of days. In general, I think Angie's List is an excellent guide to household services and the like, but not particularly useful or reliable for professional services. The main reason is that most of us are poorly equipped to evaluate relative quality of diagnosis and treatment. A good primary care doctor is a better guide. In this particular case, my sole objection concerned cost/benefit, which in this case was not difficult to assess.

Description of Work
Mild ear pain. I was leaving on an international trip, so decided to treat.

06/29/2012

Stephen W.

I had gone to several different doctors to see if they could remove the tissue and they said they wouldn't be able to remove it since it wasn't in the surface. It was a tough procedure because the bumps were far down. Dr. Hardeman put me under with aesthesia and used a smaller needle instead of a larger needle. He was the first one who knew what he could do to remove the bumps from my mouth and explained exactly what he was doing. He was experienced and I felt more comfortable with him. He also had more certifications like the FACS and plastic surgery experience than just the medical board. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Dr. Hardeman removed scar tissue inside of my mouth.

06/22/2012

Paul C Z.

He is very, very good. He is very gentle. He is very soft spoken. He is not pushy. He allows you to make up your mind about treatments. You usually can be seen in a matter of weeks. He is usually very prompt. His bedside manner is very good. My entire family sees him.

Description of Work
I was seen for an exam.

05/17/2012

Sharon P.

He is has always been good. They are also very good about getting me in.

Description of Work
Hardeman, Dr. Scott H is my ENT doctor.

05/07/2012

Kathleen C.

He has just been really easy and good to work with. He has just been very responsive to my concerns when my son had chronic ear infections as a young child. He is easy to get an appointment with.

Description of Work
We have used Dr. Hardeman for ENT.

04/13/2012

CHRISTIE H.

He prepared us for what we could expect based on his young age, and kept us informed of how things were progressing after the surgery. My son was basically fighting to breathe. Dr. Hardeman discovered that he had a 90% blockage because of his enlarged adenoids. Two years later after not rushing to put them in, we finally put tubes in his ears and everything has been smooth since.

Description of Work
My son and I are both patients of Dr. Hardeman. He basically saved my son's health in 2006 when after visiting 2 other ENTs he determined his tonsils and adenoids needed to come out.

06/16/2010

Joe F.

Everything went well. Dr. Hardeman did an excellent job.

Description of Work
He removed my thyroid due to cancer issues.

09/16/2009

Steven C.

Overall, we have had such a great experience with Dr. Hardeman. Every time we have seen him, he is very professional and friendly. He is wonderful with my son and about explaining to him what is going to happen. He helped us when my son was 2 and now again has helped us with my son's nose bleeds. I feel so lucky that my pediatrician recommended him to us. We have had the best experiences with him and he has always helped make my son better!

Description of Work
My son was having constant nose bleeds(4 to 6 times per day). I called my pediatrician and they recommended that we see an ENT. They gave me Dr. Hardeman's name(which if we needed to see an ENT, I was planning on going to him. He treated my son when he was 2). They were able to get us in the next day. Dr. Hardeman took care of the problem and my son has not had a nose bleed since. Dr. Hardeman was very professional and explained everything to my 6 year old son. I loved how he made my son feel so comfortable and how he talked to him, not just me. Also, we saw Dr. Hardeman when my son was 2. He was having chronic sinus infections. Again, he helped us figure out what the problem was and get it taken care of.

09/14/2009

julie C.

Very helpful. Problem solved

Description of Work
Nose bleeds

06/12/2009

HEIDI R.

Dr. Hardeman was nice and very professional. He explained how everything worked in my ear and all the possible causes for my problem. I asked questions and he answered them without hurry.

Description of Work
I have had pounding in my ear for over a year now. I hear my heartbeat in my ear. At Dr. Hardeman's office they performed a hearing test and then he examined my ear, nose and throat. Dr. Hardeman described the various causes of the pounding. One cause is loss of hearing but since my hearing test was normal he recommended I have a CT scan to determine if it was caused by another problem.

Ear, Nose & Throat/Otolaryngology