Hallowell Contracting

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2005

Serving most of the St. Louis Area. We have 15 years of experience. Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job....

Jablan General Contracting

Jablan General Contracting

Jablan General Contracting proudly serving St.Louis Mo + 50 Miles City County. We Specialize in Custom Building Fences and Decks for all your needs. New Installation - Repairs - Restoration Staining & Pressure Washing Fences Decks Wood Homes. Call us Today For Free Estimate and Visit our website for more information.

02/13/2017

ken was on time with a personable and professional crew. he also did some drywalling for us and mortared and painted a wall in our basement. All work was well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house exterior

CATEGORY remodeling,house painters,interior painters

10/28/2014

Kent was always prompt and professional. Seems very knowledgeable. Pricing was very reasonable. I've already requested estimates for additional work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kent replaced my living room and hall ceiling which had previously collapsed. He sanded and painted so it looks brand new. Additionally, he secured existing kitchen ceiling.

CATEGORY remodeling

08/12/2014

He did very well. We're going to use him again too. It was very nice. He did a lot of little extra things for us. He was very nice. It was a very small business. He's very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put up some shutters for me. I needed new shutters so I went and bought the shutters. They picked them up and put them up for me.

CATEGORY window treatments

05/01/2014

I've gotten several estimates from HALLOWELL CONTRACTING and he's been good at giving them free. I choose not to use him. But he's been reliable about getting me estimates. He offers low prices for the work that he does. Sometimes, his skills aren't exactly what is needed for the job. He keeps communicating with people and giving estimates, even if you decided not to use him for a prior job. He's ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got an estimate from him for remodeling of my garage.

CATEGORY contractors,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

11/18/2013

Things started out well, but ended up poorly. Based on our experience I would not recommend this contractor for either plumbing or electrical work. Flooring installation and painting may or may not be acceptable. The new kitchen sink did not get connected as promised. During the attempted connection, there was evidence of a big leak we did not discover until later. There were discolored areas on t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new hardwood flooring on main level, new tile in bathrooms, new shower door installed, new stools installed, new tile on fireplace, painted all of interior, new faucets on bathroom sinks and tubs, attempted reconnection of kitchen sink.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling

Interior & exterior painting, carpentry, flooring, turn key remodeling, tile work, plumbing, electrical, drywall, texturing, door & window installation.