EBG Collision Center

Founded 1952 • With Angi since August 2005

Auto Body Work
Auto Service
Auto Painting

E.B.G Collision Center is dedicated to restoring your collision damaged vehicle to its pre-accident condition. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions before repairing your vehicle with accuracy and precision, and with our lifetime warranty you can be assured we will deliver the quality we promise. Our goal is to provide outstanding customer service and create a strong, long-term customer relationship. Our technicians and estimators are I-CAR GOLD certified and average over 15 years experience in the collision repair industry. They continue to keep pace with the constant changes evolving in the industry. No matter what vehicle you drive, E.B.G. Collision Center has the latest skills and technology to make the repair correctly and efficiently....

Weldon Spring Automotive & Tire

Weldon Spring Automotive & Tire has been providing quality car care in Saint Charles, MO since 2000. We are a family owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and auto maintenance services to the people of Saint Charles and surrounding areas Saint Peters, OFallon, and Chesterfield. The quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians at Weldon Spring Automotive & Tire employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles. Weldon Spring Automotive & Tire is a certified Napa Auto Care Center, we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own. We are constantly striving to create life-long customers through quality repairs, fair pricing, honest advise and exceptional customer service. Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current promotions and specials. We also have 180 day same as cash financing available. Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Saint Charles, MO. Award winning. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weldon-Spring-Automotive-Tire/264920386879079

Roy’s Auto Repair and Tire

Roy's Auto Repair is a family owned business that has been serving the West County area for 30 years. We are a AAA repair facility and our A+ Better Business Bureau rating shows that we do everything in our power to make our customers happy. If you're looking for an honest repair shop that does quality work then give us a try. For discounts visit our website www.roysauto.com.

03/20/2019

Excellent!, they match up the paint and the door was perfectly done. It's a nice family and they have been in business for years.

Description of Work
My side door was damaged, they fix the side door of my car.

07/23/2018

It's a family owned company and a place that I would trust. Bob, took a screw driver and gloves on and he removed a hot and nasty tar on my tire and didn't cost me anything.

Description of Work
They work on a damage vehicle.

Category auto repair

08/14/2017

They did a terrific job! It was ready when they said it would be. Their prices for some additional small work were very fair.

Description of Work
I went to them for auto body repair after an accident. My wife's car has been worked on there as well.

10/01/2014

After running into a road barricade I wanted minimum repair work done on my 2000 Toyota. They co-operated and didn't attempt to sell me more. Couldn't be happier. They did a beautiful job.

Description of Work
Replaced front end panel & lamps, front bumper cover & refinished.

07/29/2014

I went to this company with a small issue with my bumper. I explained that I was not going through insurance. The technician giving me the estimate insisting that I would need a complete replacement of my bumper. So I declined the service, and fixed the problem myself with super glue. It still seems just fine. Of course I don't know, I am not a professional.

Description of Work
The provider gave me an estimate that I did not agree with.

Autobody Work, Auto Paint, Small Mechanical Work - Accident Related