EBG Collision Center

Founded 1952 • With Angi since August 2005

7023 Manchester Ave

Saint Louis, MO 63143

E.B.G Collision Center is dedicated to restoring your collision damaged vehicle to its pre-accident condition. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions before repairing your vehicle with accuracy and precision, and with our lifetime warranty you can be assured we will deliver the quality

03/20/2019

BOB & JOANN S.

Excellent!, they match up the paint and the door was perfectly done. It's a nice family and they have been in business for years.

Description of Work
My side door was damaged, they fix the side door of my car.

07/23/2018

BOB & JOANN S.

It's a family owned company and a place that I would trust. Bob, took a screw driver and gloves on and he removed a hot and nasty tar on my tire and didn't cost me anything.

Description of Work
They work on a damage vehicle.

Category auto repair

08/14/2017

BOB & JOANN S.

They did a terrific job! It was ready when they said it would be. Their prices for some additional small work were very fair.

Description of Work
I went to them for auto body repair after an accident. My wife's car has been worked on there as well.

10/01/2014

SHIRLEY F.

After running into a road barricade I wanted minimum repair work done on my 2000 Toyota. They co-operated and didn't attempt to sell me more. Couldn't be happier. They did a beautiful job.

Description of Work
Replaced front end panel & lamps, front bumper cover & refinished.

07/29/2014

Ben S.

I went to this company with a small issue with my bumper. I explained that I was not going through insurance. The technician giving me the estimate insisting that I would need a complete replacement of my bumper. So I declined the service, and fixed the problem myself with super glue. It still seems just fine. Of course I don't know, I am not a professional.

Description of Work
The provider gave me an estimate that I did not agree with.

05/08/2014

Craig E.

Did a great job. A few weeks later a door molding strip popped loose. I thought of having them take a look at it. I, however, just snapped it back into place. It's now fine. The other driver's insurance paid for all the work. So I cannot comment on the price.

Description of Work
Replaced front quarter panel. Repaired damaged door.

05/07/2014

Les S.

EBG was highly professional. The thoroughness and quality of the estimate was excellent. The staff was attentive and helpful. And the car looked like new when it was returned to us. We would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Repaired body damage on automobile.

04/22/2014

Greg B.

Our car was damaged in the spring snow (drove over an unplowed section that had frozen, and it tore off the undercarriage protector and front bumper). Our insurance company referred us to EBG, and they said it would take a few days to get the new part, fix it, and repaint the car. They were very accommodating and called a rental car agency for us. Once the car was in the shop, we got a couple updates during the process of repairs -- letting us know they had the new bumper, timeline for fixing it, etc. Then a few days later we got our car back as good as new -- paint matched, even though the car is almost 8 years old. They even gave us a coffee mug. I hope not to need them again, for obvious reasons, but if I did, I would definitely go back. If you need auto body work I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We were referred by insurance to repair our Honda Civic, which was damaged after the major spring snowstorm in March 2013. They did a great job. The same car had previously been repaired (for a different ice-related injury) at a Maaco center a while ago, but I'm so glad we went here instead. They were much more professional and did better work.

Category auto body repair, auto painting, auto repair

03/24/2014

Karen M.

Looks perfect. You would never know there was any issiv

Description of Work
I was hit in a downtown parking garage in my brand new BMW. Hit and run. They repaired it

03/18/2014

KEVIN S.

Dan and the team at EBG are first rate. They provide quick estimate, punctual service and hassle free. They are friendly and appreciate your business. This was my second time using them and I had to write a review.

Description of Work
I had a fender bender and EBG repaired my vehicle.

02/05/2014

Michele M.

We had repairs done to our mini-van due to an accident. They did very good work. The mini-van looked brand new. They provided us with a rental car while our van was being fixed. They were eager to help us with the rental car. They were quick to schedule us. Their customer service was excellent. We were very impressed with their work.

Description of Work
I went to EBG Collision Center for car repairs.

Category auto repair

09/12/2013

Mary Lou A.

The body work was excellent, service was great, employees were friendly and professional

Description of Work
Repaired damage to the driver's side of the car It was extensive

08/05/2013

Elizabeth L.

When researching a potential auto body repair shop, my insurance company provided me EBG. At the time (I haven't checked back), there were no reviews on Angie's List about EBG. I believe there are little to no reviews because I'm guessing their volume comes from insurance claims. There is little reason for consumers to go to Angie's List to check them out if they automatically choose EBG for insurance reasons. EBG provided an estimate, which was comparable to the other estimate I had already received. For that reason, I gave EBG a and quot;Goodand quot; score on price (auto body repair is expensive no matter how you slice it). I rated EBG a and quot;Fairand quot; on professionalism because of the way I felt when I was on-site to get an estimate. The young man who assessed the damage to my car lacked common courtesy during my visit. Specifically, he disappeared back into the office without any comment, leaving me in the driveway area. A suggestion to him: and quot;If you'll follow me, I'll get your estimate written up for you. You can have a seat in our waiting area.and quot; I had checked with friends and coworkers to get their word of mouth opinion of EBG, and those who had first-hand experience with EBG said the workmanship was fine. Overall, I just didn't get a comfortable, welcoming feeling from the young man who assisted me.

Description of Work
Provider wrote up an estimate for the cost to repair auto body damage.

07/01/2013

Traci D.

I have had a good experience. They kept me informed about the process the whole time.

Description of Work
I have used EBG Collision Center for my car's body work.

05/19/2013

Josh G.

Received a quote from a competitor for a few hundred dollars cheaper so did not use service. However they were very courteous, professional and polite.

Description of Work
Brought my car in to get a quote for some auto body work after being sideswiped

03/22/2013

LEE G.

Excellent service - very friendly and helpful w/car rental. Would definitely use them again. u

Description of Work
Repaired my bumper

03/11/2013

ROBERT S.

It was an excellent experience. And actually my second very positive experience with EBG. The staff is very friendly. They get you your estimate quickly. The work was completed when they said it would be and looks perfect. They take very good care of you and your car.

Description of Work
EBG repaired minor paint and metal damage. This involved fixing a small dent and repainting the fender and bumper.

12/08/2011

Kirby B.

I went to EBG for an estimate without an appointment. They were quick to help me and print up several estimates. The only reason I gave them a B instead of an A is their general attitude and lack of helpfulness. There was a couple that worked there (possibly the owners?) who were having a disagreement in the front office. It was a little uncomfortable and unprofessional. As for the estimates, I found that I got more thorough estimates from other businesses at no cost. One of EBG's estimates would cost me $50 to pull the bumper and investigate further. Another company was able to give me that information just by laying on the ground and looking under the bumper at no cost. Just little complaints, but I did end up going with another company in the end.

Description of Work
Just got an estimate.

10/25/2011

HOWARD N.

Terrific. The estimate was almost half of what Subaru wanted to charge me. The car was ready exactly when they told me it would be ready. It looks brand new.

Description of Work
EBG replaced a cracked windshield and repaired some damage to the front left of the exterior of the car (Subaru) including fender, bumper, and headlight assembly.

Category auto body repair, auto painting

07/24/2011

Gary B.

My car is a 2011 Shelby Mustang and I was concern the repair would do more damage than good. I took the car in for an estimate and Bob Shea looked the car over with me and assured me that I would be happy with the work. I took the in car about a week later and it was finished in about 3 days. Bob was right, the repair was flawless. Enterprize car rental is about 2 blocks away and they shuttled me back and forth . Very convenient.

Description of Work
My car had hail damage on the roof, hood and fender. Paintless dent repair was used to remove the dents.

04/22/2011

TARA L.

Nothing more to say--estimate was ridiculously high.

Description of Work
The estimate they provided to replace my passenger side mirror was 3x what I paid elsewhere. They use "Audatex"--I don't know if that service typically renders high estimates.

03/15/2011

Mike S.

The rear of the car that EBG repaired was damaged in a minor fender-bender. The hood and a front fender also had dents, the origin of which were unknown. EBG worked with two separate insurance companies to process separate claims for the damage to the front and back of the car. EBG's office personnel responded to questions and concerns quickly and professionally, and the work its repair technicians did looks good. You can't tell that the car was ever damaged.

Description of Work
The repairs EBG performed consisted of replacing a hood, a front fender, a rear bumper, a trunk lid, and a plate that was beneath the bumper.

Category auto body repair, auto repair

02/22/2011

LINDA F.

I called them up and they went and towed my car from where it was. The insurance folks went there and viewed the damages and then EBG contacted me with a quote. I told them to do the work. They were great. They kept me up to date when anything changed and actually finished the job earlier than promised. My car looked great, better than it looked before the accident.

Description of Work
My Impala was in an accident that smashed the front end pretty bad and my bumper had a dent from a previous accident.

01/18/2011

Christine M.

I called EBG and received an appointment for an estimate the next day. They gave a fair estimate and were able to repair it in a very timely manner.

Description of Work
I scraped the side of my car against another car's bumper and badly damaged the side of my car.

01/12/2011

Clare A.

They completed the job quickly and the job quality looks great.

Description of Work
They repaired my window and trunk after a break in.

Category auto body repair, auto painting, auto repair