Creative Colour Painting

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2009

101 W Argonne Dr

Saint Louis, MO 63122

Creative Colour Services is offering full Interior and Exterior Painting Services at this time. We are performing in home bids appointments but would be happy to discuss your project over the phone as well. We are happy to wear a mask and gloves in your home if asked.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

At Creative Colour Painting we offer a complete line of cabinet refinishing, decorative finishes and interior & exterior painting services. All substrates will be properly and extensively prepared before receiving any finish. Ask about our Angie's List discount. Accepting all major credit cards....

interior painting (250)wallpaper removal (51)house painting (50)drywall (27)door installation (9)cabinet refacing (5)pressure washing (5)plastering (5)window replacement (3)

11/04/2020

Perfectly! I was impressed with Nate from the beginning. He's got a warm personality and comfortable to talk with. I told him that I was picky with and he exceeded my expectation!

Description of Work
Painting Basement Bedroom and Hallway

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

06/09/2020

They were able to work me on on a very tight deadline between my close and move-in dates to paint a couple of walls and did a great job!! Would definitely do business with them again.

Description of Work
Painting a wall prior to moving in

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

05/30/2020

Creative Colour Painting was great! They were reasonably priced, stayed on bid, professional, finished in the time frame quoted, did beautiful work, left the work space spotless each day and respected social distance guidelines. I have already asked for a quote for more work. I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Front and side porch painted.

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

05/29/2020

In a word, Creative Colour Painting and Mike Coleman are excellent. We have worked with them, almost exclusively, on painting and patching projects for over 8 years. Why? They do a top notch job every time. They can strip and paint hard-to-reach places and are willing to work at heights with ladders (where lifts cannot go do to restrictive widths) and are simply better painters than others we've u...

Description of Work
Exterior and interior painting and patching

Category plastering,replacement windows,muralist,house painters,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

05/29/2020

They were professional, efficient and courteous. The end result was beautiful and exactly what we wanted and hoped for. Thank you creative colour!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

05/29/2020

Creative Colour did a great job on our exterior of our house. The owner and the guys were always prompt, courteous and professional. My wife and I are very happy with the company and the work that they did. They even went out of their way once or twice to accomodate some changes that we threw at them without a problem.

Description of Work
Exterior painting on our house

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

05/29/2020

I bought an aging home with an exterior that had been fairly neglected. I got three bids for exterior paint, and Creative Colour’s bid (performed by owner Michael Coleman) was the most reasonable of the three. I work from home so was home the entire time the painters were here, and I have no issues with professionalism or the quality of work. They were even able to remove some excess paint on the ...

Description of Work
Paint on an aging exterior

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

05/29/2020

My experience was amazing. The crew couldn’t of been any better. 100% professionals from beginning to the end my house looks amazing

Description of Work
Exterior paint

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

09/19/2019

I cannot recommend Creative Colour Painting enough. Mike and his team repainted our entire home. It was a big project with lots of details and built ins. The team was outstanding in ALL aspects. The consultation with Mike was low pressure, and the quote was detailed and honest. A team of 5 painted our house (it's 3 floors and 4600 square feet). Every painter was kind and professional. The team was...

Description of Work
interior painting entire home (walls, ceilings, doors and molding)

Category plastering,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

Review for Creative Colour Painting - 101 W Argonne Dr, Saint Louis, MO - 38120873

09/11/2019

Mike, the owner, came out in early May 2019 to look at the job. There were layers of peeling paint on the windows and glazing that was falling out. I was asked if I just wanted to paint over the existing, or smooth out the "cake frosting" on the woodwork with extra prep and sanding (at an additional cost). I said I wanted the old paint sanded down and a smooth finish and would pay the higher price...

Description of Work
Exterior windows, repair glazing and paint

Category replacement windows,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

Review for Creative Colour Painting - 101 W Argonne Dr, Saint Louis, MO - 38108247

There are so many falsehoods in this review it’s ridiculous. I will not be responding further to this review at this time due to pending legal action and will provide an honest and fair response when the situation is resolved. In the mean time, I would advise any contractor to give this individual a very wide berth.

Interior & exterior painting, cabinet refinishing, wallpaper & acoustic ceiling removal, stripping & spray finishes. Pressure washing, stucco repair, window repair, dry rot & extensive carpentry repair. Painted marble & stone, glazing, metallic & pearl finishes.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal