Compassionate Nursing Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2012

Compassionate Nursing Services is a St. Louis, family founded and operated private duty agency that is built on trust and compassion for our patients including their families. Our values are simple, we believe that exceptional patient care starts with a compassionate person willing to help in times of need. This is the foundation of our agency. "It's Good to be Cared for.... It's Great to be Cared About!" We know that caring for a loved one is hard to do and requires many tough decisions. Compassionate Nursing Services will be there for you during this time and provide assistance and recommendations to help ease the burden of this process. Most families don't know the benefits of private duty and how this service can help your loved one stay home. From one hour a day to 24/7 care we can adjust services to work with your family's needs and budget. Our caregivers are professional, caring people with a mission to provide extraordinary care in the home. We ensure that our team of over 150 compassionate caregivers share our values and mission. "We are always glad to see our caregiver after the weekend, she just comes in and everything gets smoothed out and straightened out for us. She is such a help in all ways and very dependable." Visit our website to see other Testimonials, information about our services, and pricing. If you are struggling with what to do with a loved one that needs help at home Compassionate Nursing Services can help. We do provide a free family meeting with our Clinical Care Manager who is a Registered Nurse and supervises all care in the home....

Assistance Home Care

Assistance Home Care

When it comes to home care, DON'T SETTLE! We offer 4 neighborhood locations serving the St. Louis area in South County, Mid County, West County and St. Charles County. Family owned & operated. Our service improves the lives of seniors & those in need by providing senior care right at home that is personalized, professional, dependable & respectful. Assistance Home Care specializes in Alzheimer's Care & Movement Disorder Care. We provide the best independent in home care solutions with our hourly, overnight & 24 hour "round the clock" home care. To help seniors age in place &remain at home, we provide trained, Alzheimer's &Movement Disorder experienced, compassionate & dependable in home caregivers at affordable rates. Our home health aides provide our clients with loving personal care to help them remain independent, safe & make their lives easier. Whether at home, in a retirement community, assisted living facility, or a nursing home, we offer a helping hand with a full spectrum of private duty home care needs. Clients can retain their independence, while their families have the peace of mind that their loved ones are safe & well cared for. It also enables you to enjoy your own time again while decreasing stress levels & improving the quality of the time you spend together. Our goal is to provide the absolute best in home care St. Louis has to offer. We are available whenever you need us day or night, with our 24/7 on call assistance. ---- Additional email: info@assistancehomecarestlouis.com ---- Additional addresses: Mid County Office located at 9893 Manchester Rd. Saint Louis, MO 63119 *** St Charles Office located at 2234 Bluestone Dr. Saint Charles, MO 63303 *** West County Office located at 53A Clarkson Rd Ballwin, MO. 63011 *** South County Office located at 2256 South Lindbergh Blvd. St. Louis, MO 63123.

12/02/2016

I decided not to hire them because they wanted too much personal information, like my social security number, just to do some chores for me. I offered to give them my valid ID, but that wasn't sufficient. I would have hired them if they didn't require that confidential information. I just couldn't justify that, and neither could they.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to hire them to run some errands, take me to the doctor, do grocery shopping, etc.

CATEGORY errand service

01/20/2016

CATEGORY

02/18/2015

They were referred by my cousin.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Compassionate Nursing Services for my mom. They come 5 days a week when I go to work.

CATEGORY home elder care

Private duty caregivers, Alzheimer’s care, Stroke care, Everyday living activities, Transportation, Companionship, ALS care, Dementia care, Parkinson's care, Hospital sitter services, Hospice support services, Personal care, Hourly nursing, Light housekeeping, Overnight services, Live-in services, Respite care, Cancer care, Senior care, and much more.

We do not provide Medicare or Medicaid services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard