Certified Carpet Cleaning by Andy

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2010

Awards & Badges

6820 Gravois Ave

Saint Louis, MO 63116

Want carpet cleaning that is 100% Green & Eco-Friendly, dries quickly, virtually eliminates most spots and stains and is completely safe for you, your children and your pets? That's our specialty here at Certified Chem-Dry of Greater St. Louis, MO. Our carpet cleaning expertise will get your home feeling fresh and new again. Have confidence knowing you'll get the best cleaning possible without harsh chemicals and over-wetting your carpet. Can text at 314.393.2383...

Resposiveness

carpet cleaning (39)air duct cleaning (2)house cleaning (1)

09/27/2020

Terrific. He arrived on time. Wore a mask. Was very nice and efficient. Removed all spots and returned the furniture (to the extent he could given the rug had to dry. He returned all heavy furniture to the rug by using foam under the legs of the table. He was about half the price of other bids I received and the other carpet cleaners could not have done a better job than Andy did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
he cleaned two carpets for me including removing the furniture and all spots

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

09/15/2020

It was outstanding. He came in and got rid of the stain that someone else couldn't take it out. The owner was very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned my carpet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

09/12/2020

Our building flooded, only our office that didn't get mold, because Andy did ours. He came into my house at 8 o'clock in the evening and did the job. It's the best company I ever used. He did an amazing job cleaning. He was extremely reasonable. I trusted him. He did a fantastic job. I was so happy with his service. He was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned the carpet in our office and in my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2020

09/12/2020

They were wonderful. Everything looked great. He was able to get the stain off on the carpet. We were very happy with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned up the carpet on the upstairs bedroom, closet room, and cleaner for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

05/26/2020

Andy did a spectacular job! I hired him after another carpet cleaning company did a terrible job. Not only was he nice and professional, he went above and beyond what was asked of him in order to give me a clear idea of what was done wrong and how he could fix it. While the other company left me in the dark about what exactly they did because they knew I wouldn't be able to know whether it was rig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed graphite dust removed from my carpet before my landlord came to inspect the property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

Photo for Certified Carpet Cleaning by Andy - 6820 Gravois Ave, Saint Louis, MO - 38592462

07/28/2016

Info very accurate when I first called to set up appt. Called day before to confirm & tech called to say on the way. Very friendly & personable walked to all rooms & moved furniture as we went. Cleaning went well. Carpet was slower to dry than expected, I am pleased. Thanks tech Josh B.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned, deodorized for pet odors & protestant sprayed on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2016

07/18/2016

Great. Josh arrived on time; was very thorough. Good attention to the traffic areas. Very polite & friendly. Our carpets look wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets & stairs cleaned – 4 rooms, 1 stairway, also closets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2016

05/25/2016

Josh arrived on time was very professional and friendly and did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 Bedroom carpets cleaned in a new condo- just recently purchased. (new to me).

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2016

12/15/2015

They did a terrific job, they even did an extra area at no cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 room general carpet cleaning. I purchased a special with them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2015

09/16/2014

They did a very good job! They showed up on time and were professional. There was a small area where there is alot of heavy traffic and after they cleaned it and it dried, it still had a little discoloring so they came back out to treat it! Good service and great follow up!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned all the carpet in my parent's home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2014