Acasta Systems

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2016

1206 Gilbert Ave

Saint Louis, MO 63119

With over 10 years of experience, Acasta Systems is a locally owned company providing a variety of high end, high-quality construction services. We pride our selves in our ability to work closely with our customers and our competent craftsmanship. Our home town is St. Louis and we love helping our fellow St Louis residents create their dream home. Our main service is Glass including, frameless and framed shower enclosures, changing out insulated window units, and glass railing systems. Our other services include; Handyman Service, General Contracting, Basement Finishing, Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, Fence and Deck Building and repairs, Electrical, Plumbing, Flooring, Painting, and much more. Take advantage of our free estimates today by booking a free in-home consultation....

Resposiveness

handyman (5)flooring (5)home remodeling (4)hardwood floors (3)woodworking (2)tile installation (2)interior painting (1)home builder (1)

12/14/2018

It was great. They were on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a full renovation on a property that I own.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

12/10/2018

They were wonderful to work with and did a great job. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely gutted and remodeled a bathroom.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

12/08/2018

They came and removed all existing material and installed brand new hardwood floors I did it with extreme professionalism and care I would definitely consider having them come back and do more work to my house!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laid hardwood floors on our second floor of our house.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,handyman service,hardwood floor,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

12/06/2018

Overall, I found that they were prompt, dependable and good with communication. I have used them since then to do additional work. They are driven and I have been happy with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had them do a bathroom refinish at our home back in April – May 2018. They did a wall fixture to one of my rental properties and a bathroom there as well

CATEGORY flooring contractor,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] always a pleasure

12/03/2018

I was very pleased with their professionalism and efficiency. They finished fast and did good work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood installation

CATEGORY hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2018

12/01/2018

1. Jonanthan gave me the best and most honest price among the quotes from 5 contractors. 2. He worked very carefully in this job. I am very satisfied on the quality of the installation. I was trying to find the issues on alignment and spacing but I could not. 3. The most impressive part for Jonanthan is he stayed late on Christmas Eve to finish the job and kept his promise on working days. I haven...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom tile installation

CATEGORY ceramic tile,handyman service,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2017

Thank You! It was a pleasure doing buisness with you

11/30/2018

It went amazing and couldn’t have asked for a better job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had some paint work done by them

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,handyman service,hardwood floor,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

03/25/2018

The guys listened to my requests and figured out how to make what I wanted happen. They are professional, conscientious and just really great guys. Plan on using them again the next time I want to make revisions at my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dennis and Jonathan worked on a dozen handyman projects for me all around inside and outside of my mixed up farmhouse.

CATEGORY handyman service

08/19/2017

Great Experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have worked with Dennis on several projects. The quality and craftsmanship performed by his company is top notch, We provided cabinetry for two new construction homes. The quality of framing and interior finishes was excellent.

CATEGORY handyman service,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2017

Our main product and service is glass including, frameless and framed shower enclosures, changing out insulated window units, and glass railing systems. Our other services include; Handyman Service, General Contracting, Basement Finishing, Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, Fence and Deck Building and repairs, Electrical, Plumbing, Flooring, Painting, and much more.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal