1st Class Window Cleaning

Founded 2004 •

Awards & Badges

9971 Brook Ave

Saint Louis, MO 63125

Residential window cleaning. 15 + years experience. Offering small business discounts on commercial window cleaning. You can have peace of mind knowing that you have a insured and bonded Pro at your service....

Resposiveness

window cleaning (22)

10/30/2020

This was the first time we used a window cleaning service to clean all our windows, so we weren't quite sure what to expect. But 1st Class Window Cleaning took the worries out of that. Matt and his son did an outstanding job, cleaning our windows both inside and out. They are both dedicated to their craft, very pleasant to work with and were quick. When the job was finished, Matt made certain that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole House Window Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

06/09/2020

It went great! Matt and crew did a great job, very professional, and quick. I will definitely use them again. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned outside windows and screens

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

04/18/2020

I was overcharged. No estimate was provided. Informed verbally ONLY and afterwards of the charge. When I asked for an explanation (I has been told in advance that charge was per window) it was admitted that the figure was too high. Charge was lowered by one window. I knew the count remained excessive but was managing other issues at the time, and it was easier to just pay rather than continuing in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2020

In my own defense, I explained to this particular customer. That I honored the same rate of the oversized windows as the normal sized double hung windows. As I tried to recount the windows with him on a walk around he ignored me. I have never overcharged a customer and never will. As he states he was preoccupied with other things and did not engage in my count of windows. I missed counted one wind...

04/02/2020

We have hired multiple companies to do this work in the past. They were hands down the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Washing / Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

03/05/2020

Our count was different than original estimate, but we got a great deal and clean windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning All Our Windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

01/15/2020

Arrived early. Covered shoes for interior. Very polite. Would definitely recommend and plan on using again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

12/05/2019

It went perfect. I will definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning inside and out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

09/18/2019

These guys, father and son team, were great! Excellent work and superior attention to detail. Found a few spots where they actually had to hand clean the window with a brillo pad to remove cloudy "baked on" material. Will absolutely use again! Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning inside and out

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

09/03/2019

It was excellent service from the work done and the uplifting of the cleaning crew. Price was excellent, too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 2 stories of windows cleaned on my of vintage Soulard home cleaned. Total of 16 windows & 4 doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

08/29/2019

Matt and Brandon were very professional and thorough. They explained everything that they were going to be doing. They pointed out things they noticed that needed attention such as caulking around the windows on the brick. They cleaned up when they were finished with the job. Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows washed inside and out, sills cleaned, screens cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

Window cleaning, windows sills, screens and mirrors