Leesmann Homes LLC

Founded 2018 •

During my 25years with property management companies, I have served as a design-build contractor of historical, residential, retail and commercial properties. I have always been passionate about starting my own business and restoring homes to their original beauty. Throughout the past 2 years I have dedicated my time and effort with their home renovation and repair needed. Thanks...

Dynamic Protective Coatings

We specialize in high performance floor coatings. Your facility needs a high performance floor that will last and require little or no maintenance (No need to wax, polish, or burnish). Let DPC help you find a solution that best fits your need for a highly durable and attractive coating. We have a deep knowledge of product systems, and will involve you as we assess your environment, choose an appropriate system, prepare, and install it. Businesses cannot afford to shut down so that a floor can be maintained, repaired or replaced. In most cases, we can complete an installation in 1 day and return it to service 1 to 2 hours after completion. As part of our goal to disrupt your business as little as possible, we typically recommend LEED eligible, low-odor and VOC-free materials that can greatly reduce air quality disturbances. DPC is an application specialist completely independent from chemical manufacturers, so we are not tied to a specific product which greatly opens up the number of options we can use to find a solution that best fulfills your needs and meets the application criteria. Every surface is different and listening to your needs is paramount in determining the right approach. Whether it is a residential garage, a restaurant dining room, or a manufacturing facility floor, we understand that you have specific requirements and an overall vision that you want to achieve. Our goal is to ensure that vision is realized, which means that communication is key. Dynamic Protective Coatings specializes in the application of high performance protective coatings. In 2012, we began working with petroleum companies and their distribution partners to offer a solution to the constant degradation of surfaces exposed to oil, gas, and ceaseless effects of weather. After several years of working with surfaces subjected to harsh conditions, we are uniquely skilled at solving problems related to protective surface coatings.

10/08/2020

excellent communication and fast professional service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
decking removed

CATEGORY carpet installation,deck cleaning

08/18/2020

I highly recommend Leesmann Homes. Steve, Jimmy, Tony, and James did an Awesome job on my shed, deck, and install of new folding indoor doors. My support beams were rotting, the deck was sagging, the shed door was rotting, and I needed new folding doors installed. They arrived in a very timely manner at the time they said they would be at my home. They did such an awesome job on everything that my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck and shed repairs as well as new indoor folding doors Install.

CATEGORY carpet installation,deck cleaning

05/18/2020

They are excellent. I highly recommend them and I will continue to use them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my home after it was destroyed by a flood.

CATEGORY remodeling

05/15/2020

Steve and his brother did an awesome job. Steve has also done work for my clients. He will also be doing more work for me in the future. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Epoxy Flooring, Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

CATEGORY flooring contractor,epoxy flooring

05/15/2020

We had a new deck installed, steps, guardrails, handrails, doors, stove ventilation, smoke detectors and bathroom light. Steve is very reliable and a pleasure to work with. He does awesome work and he’s very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen

CATEGORY handyman service

LeesmannHomes LLC provides complete Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling, from adding new flooring, cabinets, countertops, backsplash, painting, to installing the new appliances. LeesmannHomes provides Handymen work, from cleaning gutters, replacement of interior and exterior doors, minor electrical, minor plumbing, painting, new window replacement, faucet replacements, drywall repairs, deck repairs, siding repairs, to hardware replacement. LeesmannHomes is EPA Certified to maintain and install heating and cooling systems.

LeesmannHomes does not provide the following: major plumbing repairs, major electrical repairs, roofing repairs or replacements, sewers/septic repairs, lead/asbestos abatement, major concrete work