ASAP Professional Housekeeping

Founded 2013 •

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

Let ASAP Professional Housekeeping take care of all your cleaning needs. We provide services for Apartments/Houses, Offices, Garages/Barns, Party Cleanup, Vacation Rentals, Condos, Construction/Demolition/Remodeling Cleanups, Inside Auto Detailing! Our services include move in/outs, weekly/bi-weekly/monthly maintenance cleans, organizing, packing, getting homes ready for sale or auction, and getting as much of your rental deposit back as possible. Serving Camden, Pulaski, Miller, Dallas, and Laclede Counties!...

Maid Squad Ozarks

Maid Squad Ozarks

Maid Squad Ozarks provides vacation home cleaning, residential and commercial clean services for the entire Lake of the Ozarks area. Staff are trained in COVID cleaning practices. We have been in business over 13 years and are locally owned and operated. One call takes care of all your cleaning needs. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and are locally owned, insured and bonded. We are reliable and will get the job done.

12/28/2020

Airin was always reliable. Top notch cleaning and never had any issues with quality. This is one provider that you can trust!! Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed]. You guys are the best!!

12/28/2020

It was great Airin is very professional I would recommend her to anyone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep house cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning,window cleaning

10/06/2020

I am very leery about bringing people into my house to clean I have many years experience in housekeeping working as a director of housekeeping at a Hampton Inn which is a Hilton and that is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. She came in and it was nonstop she was cleaning she did excellent she shampooed excellent she did my windows excellent I was very satisfied and I will have her back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housekeeping windows Shampooing spraying off my porch and watering my plants

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,decks,house cleaning,window cleaning

Thank you for showing me that going out on my own was something worth it and that customer service was and is the key! I appreciate you!

10/05/2020

Airin does an amazing job. We have been using her for over 2 years and highly recommend her. Very thorough and trustworthy. I never have a issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housekeeping

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you. Love helping out you and your family!

10/05/2020

Very professional, showed up on time and Arin is a very hard worker. Cleaned both house and car very thorough. Honest and no fear of leaving Arin here at my house unsupervised. I am extremely pleased w their service !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housekeeping / Car Detailing

CATEGORY auto detailing,house cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Much appreciated and have loved getting to know you!

Basic residential and office cleaning, Detailed residential and office cleaning, Help getting your deposit back, Move in and move out cleaning, Overall detailing to get home ready for sale or auction, Carpet Cleaning, Party cleanup, garage and shed clean outs, Organization of any home, office, and garage/shed, auto/boat detailing.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal